1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am looking for a free gaia online clone or avatar shop dressup

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by USWGO, Feb 2, 2010.

I once saw a free script advertised all over the net but sadly put that script away and never used it but now I need it back but can't find the original site.

I am looking for a free forum script (not the paid php forums, but only free ones) that allows me to run a interactive php forum where each person is given a basic avatar with basic clothing and as that person participates that person earns more vitual money each day to buy more stylish virtual clothing, also has a marketplace to see virtual clothes and items, and allows people to transfer virtual money to other members so if they design items for me I give them free virtual money for their work which in turn allows them to get more richer and gets to buy and make more anime clothing for their avatar.

I would love to run a community site even better managed then the other site because I make no money and at the same time want to provide everybody a great community and instead of accepting money I accept graphic designing services, backlinks, and other stuff that does not require credit cards, social security numbers, none of that crap. I want to build a site that makes no money (except for google ads to get money to pay more for my web host when they plan to force me to pay more for all the traffic I'm gonna get).

USWGO, Feb 2, 2010 IP