1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am Killing it with this Product! Affiliates Earn Very much 0 Refunds!75% Commision!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by icemusike, Jun 16, 2011.

1. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do you explain this then...... just wondering??

a147f.jpg

terryd, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  2. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    not all sites updates the real stats. can i see the url you got this from? i will investigate and see whats there.  but funny part is i cant see how that site calculated the refund rate for me thats not a true stat.

icemusike, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  3. myclip

myclip Peon

Best Answers:
    Good to hear that but buyers have 60 days to request refunds then the small image can not say anything now to me :)

myclip, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  4. SnipzZz

SnipzZz Peon

Best Answers:
    Crapy sales page, but whatever brings in the $$$. Seriously you should to to them about a redesign, see way more conversions!

SnipzZz, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  5. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Isn't that normal for new product to have 0 refund. Maybe when the OP posted the thread, the refund was really 0.

g36, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  6. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    just a quick update guys :) gravity is up to 6.54 so hop on board as soon as posible and be one of the firt marketers that hit this niche hard :D money to be made guys :) you can pm me if anyone wants to start and needs some help

icemusike, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  7. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your Product is great, which fits well in the weight loss niche. Good to see your Gravity is increasing.. .I will promote it very soon..

hashif, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  8. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the confiddence. it does really made some nice progress since launched. refund rate is very low :) conversion is over 4% total. i will give more detail tomorrow as now is 3 am here and im kind of sleepy. will come back tomorrow with some more data and statistics.

Jump in cause its still a hot niche and it converts simply cause its the only one aimed on this niche. And yes i tested and it does give good results with the weight loss niche as well cause manily this book is also about losing weight with methods that has proven all over the world. :D

I will help anyone who wants to start promoting this. just ask

icemusike, Aug 15, 2011 IP