1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am Killing it with this Product! Affiliates Earn Very much 0 Refunds!75% Commision!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by icemusike, Jun 16, 2011.

1. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    snakeair, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  2. capitalalchemy

capitalalchemy Member

Best Answers:
    Minus some tweaking that might need to be done to the sales page, it looks good. People are voicing their opinions here that the sales is cruddy, but I contest that. The reason this product is doing pretty well is because it's HIGHLY targeted and works with a mentality that women visiting the site already have, instead of something else. You may not agree with the message, but the number one rule of marketing is "give the people what they want". My hat is off to you for doing your research and addressing a very specific crowd of people in an overly-saturated market.

I visited your landing page and knew instantly who the ideal visitor would be and if it developed a 3 gravity so quickly and has been making steady sales, I think the proof is in the pudding.

Good job - keep up the good work -- it's an accomplishment and hard work to research, develop, tweak and create your own product, affiliate page and corresponding website.

capitalalchemy, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  3. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, good news, its been 2 months already i made over 40 sales and still so far 0% refund rate, im quite amazed.

While its a great niche that can easely be ranked for i am looking for new affiliates to get rich you get $26.68 for every sale.

I Modified my Sale copy and in past 4 days i made extra 5 sales, its converting even better now, and i put up some banners on to the affiliate page and tomorrow i will post some autoresponers to use in your list, and 5 articles that you can use for promotion.

If anyone want to start promoting my product you can skype me i will do my best to help: icemushy

site: http://pro-thinspiration.com

PS: next week i will finish the sales video and it will blow my conversions :) so get your spot now :D
    Thanks for the support Capitalalchemy, i can realy use an affiliate like you :) looks like you know what you are talking about i like affiliates with experience i want them to have success and get rich!

And thanks for pointing the problems out capitalachemy i did my best to solve as much as i could but thats not a major factor of problems will get good in time. its coded and designed by me.. so i might made some mistakes, Seo is doing quite good anyway :)

Kind Regards,
    Adrian

icemusike, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  4. mianko

mianko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    there are quite a little volume of sales for a month and a half
    only 16 sales? what kind of traffic did this sales? what is your average sales page conversion rate?
    thanks

mianko, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  5. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    sales incrased to 24 conversion of 10% from 1 affiliate that is targeting very good traffic. and on the main domain without afiliates i ahve a conversion rate of 4%, not bad by my calculations :) This is a hot new niche.. ready to tap into and can also be usede in weight loss niche with great success. 1 affiliate is convering around 6% from a weight loss site.

icemusike, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  6. marketingeeze

marketingeeze Peon

Best Answers:
    10% is quite impressive... any hints as to what type of traffic is converting that well for your product? (ie: facebook, PPC, etc)

marketingeeze, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  7. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO as i saw. a site proanatips.net brings me quite good amount of traffic that converts. also proana-tips.com and i think this one brings traffic from twitter but never got a sale.. dont knwo why it does not converts.. maybe its so untargeted traffic.

Yes ppc would do.. cause its cheap and kind of an untaped niche :) its so easy to get stabile affilaite commisions now. cause there are plenty of free domain regarding to pro ana tips thinspiration thinspiration weight loss. damn i cant even think of so much :))

Anyway i Sugest going for Long Term PPC. i just Added some new 400-500 words articles on the affiliate page that you can use for promotion..

Mix it up a little see what works well :)

If any new affiliate need help to start my skype is: icemushy i am willing to help you get started promoting this and earn $26 every sale! :)

Kind Regards,
    Adrian

icemusike, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  8. alex1560

alex1560 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you've made 16 sales mate.. make at least 100 - 200 and then check your refund rate.. It's true that if it's a crappy product you will get a lot of refunds.. but if it's ok, you should stay under 5 - 7%.. . Mine staid under 2% for one year so far.. ;)).. :)

alex1560, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  9. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Zero refunds..that means the product is well worth the investment..Great work done..

hashif, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  10. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    over 30 sales now.. still 0 refunds, i dont see why people say crappy product. really i got liek 3 emails back from some customers. thanking me for this :) i was shocked to be honest.. i don't think very soon i will get a bunch of refunds :)) anyway product still converts new sale letter. testing out increased the sales. iom so far happy from my first product

no one is obliguated to promote this. but those who chose and promoted got fast sales converted and made soem good $$$ some affilaite promotes it into twitter on a redirected page. and yesterday he made 4 sales in a day.. that means over 100$ in his pocket.

Im willing to help out new affiliates with anything they need to get started just pm me.

Thanks hashif

Cheers

icemusike, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  11. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quick Update: Gravity has gone up 3.72 Gravity now, Some Newbie Affiliate of mine sent some random Twitter traffic and he made 3 sales in 1 day :) amazing :) and anther one sent some traffic form a .tk domain also made 1 fast sale from 20 hops.

icemusike, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  12. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gravity Went up to 4.40 Still 0% Refund Rate! Join now and earn 26$ every sale! Niche is still untaped and there are plenty of good domain names to get easy traffic and high conversions.

icemusike, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  13. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    I was supportive in the beginning but I find your behavior now equal to spam. We do not have to be updated after every single sale.

Moderators please handle this, I do not think it is acceptable.

centarec, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  14. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey this is not spam, im jsut saying that affiliate are starting to get sales and make money. if you dont want to profit and make some decent money you dont have to answer on my thread. thank you.

PS: 3 brand new articles added for affiliates.

icemusike, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  15. logicb0x

logicb0x Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm very sad now, because It's so hard to promote affiliate website... Google hates affiliate ...

logicb0x, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  16. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have to add that you are wrong here. i ahve 2 affiliate sites on 1st page on google and it brings decent amount of traffic for 1 year now. i realy dont think google is after affilaite sites.. its more after doupe content. anyway,

Im still looking for new affiliates. who eer wants to start in this niche i will give 101 consultation on skype help him make the first SALE! :) this is huge i just made almost 10 sales in the past 2 days. and 5 of them came from SEO at my product site :) conversion is up to 5.45% and still 0 refunds so far :)

Hop in lets make some money togheter.

PS: I just Uploaded some new Articles on my affiliate page use it rank your site(since so low to no competition) and make some money :)

icemusike, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  17. link4gold

link4gold Active Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshoped?

How do you target this niche?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
    link4gold, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  18. mawds456

mawds456 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am interested in promoting this please pm me your skype id.

mawds456, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  19. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    PM sent. if anyone else want 101 help to start promoting this niche hit me a pm and and we can talk on skype.

icemusike, Jul 25, 2011 IP
  20. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gravity has incrased to 4.70 so far :) Refund Rate Is still low. 1 single refund since started. Still looking for new affiliates to help them out and get their cut from this amazing new niche :D
    If any affliate is skeptycal into promoting these bacause they feel like i promote eating disorder. I DONT! the book is helping people with eating disorder and its guide them to a healthy way of losing weight with the right tips form pro ana weight loss methods. 2 be honest the single refund i got was because the book was  full of healthy tips if you can believe it or not :))

icemusike, Aug 1, 2011 IP