1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am hoping for some help please

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by soultime, May 10, 2006.

Hi guys,

I am not sure what to make of this and was hoping somebody here might have a simple answer.

I have a product on clickbank (that is not doing that great) but the page is top spot in google for a weak keyword that brings in 2 uniques a day.

Fine, at least I might make a sale every couple of months. However I just noticed that every unique has a clickbank id attached to it, I checked that it wasnt the same person just finding my page by doing the same google search and they are all different people from different locations.

All have the same affiliate id stored on their computer. So I took another look at the page listing on the google serps for this particular keyword and it shows this in the address bar when i click on my page

http://www.opportunity-investor.com/becomingapaparazzi.html?hop=kewlernet

That is my page, but it is storing someones hoplink, on visitors that should be coming in hoplink free. It is actually very perplexing. How can that happen?

This is the address of my page

http://www.opportunityXX-investor.com /becomingapaparazzi.html

how can google store the page with a new address. Is there something funny going on here? or is it some sort of syntax error that will resolve itself?

All i know is that this guy "kewlernet" is not reffering customers or lifting a finger but is getting half of my sale funds bacause of this

I hope i explained it ok. If anybody has come accross this before I would appreciate some feedback
    SEMrush
    I could just drop the clickbank pay button and use paypal and thats what I'll do if I cant get this fixed

much thanks

soultime, May 10, 2006 IP
    SEMrush
  2. ZeRo_CoOl

ZeRo_CoOl Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats is quite strange mate, you should take it up with clickbank themselves. That is probably your best bet hey.

ZeRo_CoOl, May 11, 2006 IP
  3. moneyonlineideas

moneyonlineideas Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure the top spot in google is yours and not the affiliate's? I mean does the url of the top spot have the affiliate id attaced. That can explain the situation

moneyonlineideas, May 11, 2006 IP