1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am going to GIVE you a blueprint to make money online - FREE

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by infinite, Mar 19, 2011.

1. zawadi

zawadi Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are too many Internet Marketers trying to make a Dollar off of other Internet Marketers. Where is the information for new people to teach them how to sell. Teach like it's school. I cannot buy another product from anyone online unless it's targeted traffic.

I am not able to see the videos. Why is it so hard to see in IE? Why couldn't the videos be on a website we opt into?:eek:

zawadi, May 24, 2011 IP
  2. infinite

infinite Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure I see where you are coming from with the first part of your post since this is a FREE method HOWEVER re the second part... I tested in IE just now and they seem to work fine. Failing that you can view them online rather than download them. The link is on the videos page for those.

Re "Why couldn't the videos be on a website we opt into?" - they are... so I am not sure I understand here.

Aaron

infinite, May 25, 2011 IP