1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am getting pennies for dollar keywords, why?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mike_sun, May 6, 2017.

Hi there,
    I have a website and for some of the keywords my website is on first page even 1st rank. I checked through the Adwords program-> keyword planner and for those same keywords it shows, assume 1 dollar for each click but i am getting 3-5 cents for each natural click through (Google) those keywords.
    I believe they say 70% around to be paid for publisher like me. But i am nowhere near to that.
    I checked through the Search Console but it is really disappointing to see how this going.

Please guide.
    Thank you.

mike_sun, May 6, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense CPC has nothing to do with Adwords CPC! You have been listening to too many fake gurus.

What you get in the keyword planner is the estimated/recommended CPC for the adwords in the search results. The display network (adsense on publisher's content) is a totally different "kettle of fish". --- to the advertiser the search results page is way more valuable turf than the display network, so CPC's are wildly different to reflect that 'competitive' return on investment.

Agent000, May 6, 2017 IP
  3. mike_sun

mike_sun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for this information. So, how am i supposed to know, how much each click worth for keywords? Is there anyway to know it.

mike_sun, May 6, 2017 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is no way of getting that information. It is what it is.

Agent000, May 6, 2017 IP
  5. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no way to know?
    Really!

But
    I can tell you that all of your traffic or at least 80% traffic are coming from tier 3 and 4 country. If its true, then there is no luck to get high CPC.

Let have a look at site, which is in my SIG, I have not even got a single visitor from India, Indonesia, PAK, Bangladesh etc

My average CPC are $0.70 to $5.

Furquan Ahmed, May 6, 2017 IP
  6. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you need advice about how get your eyesight better, I can help you.
    IMG_20170508_135603_373.JPG

Furquan Ahmed, May 8, 2017 IP