1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am First time using Google AdWords

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by V. Kranthi, Sep 8, 2017.

Hi Everyone..I am First time using Google AdWords..I started one campaigns also.... But am not getting AdWords first time free promotional code amount in my AdWords. when google send that amount in my AdWords account. upload_2017-9-8_13-2-58.png

V. Kranthi, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  2. profs77

profs77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Kranthi, you have to get some kind of promotional code first. Then after getting the promotional code, you would apply it in your billing section of the adwords account. Did you get a promotional code? Probably in that homepage you have to enter your email address.

profs77, Sep 11, 2017 IP
  3. iHostiGo

iHostiGo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Kranthi, when you sign up for the first time with adwords and in your billing you can add the promotion code, it depends what promotion code your using but its usually when you spend over $100 etc. you get $70 off for the first time. Hope this helps

iHostiGo, Sep 18, 2017 IP
  4. Ethan Root

Ethan Root Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi kranthi, when you set your adwords campaign go to billing section in that there is option for promotional code when you are starting adwords first time. Add promotional code which you will get when you set a campaign.

Ethan Root, May 2, 2018 IP
  5. Dannielaa Boysen

Dannielaa Boysen Peon

Best Answers:
    I just started on AdWords, entered the promotional code and the credit was immediately showing on the campaign.

Dannielaa Boysen, May 18, 2018 IP