1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am creating a list of quality DP writers for hire with your help

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by iamalive, Sep 12, 2016.

Needless to say, such a list will help good writers gain more work and help users find the right quality writers for their gig.

Please reply below with the username of the writer or add it directly to the sheet.
    No self-promotion or writers without any track record. They will not be added/removed.

Please mention the DP member who has a good track record and delivers premium content and any specifics.

I will be updating this google doc below with your suggestions.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PXOIiN2vRxGw1XwP8LNjQPgNsOinIULIpzDzhquN5N0/edit#gid=0
    The above google doc is editable for anyone (you can only edit the first column to add a writer their username as a suggestion).

@mods I could not see any other section which would be appropriate and I am aware of the no selling/hiring rule in this section. If by chance this post is not allowed then please remove this.

iamalive, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  2. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmm guess this section is pretty much dead now
    The last post on the frontpage of this subforum was months ago..
    Thanks!

iamalive, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  3. dpac852

dpac852 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for organising this. Hoping will have more data in your list soon.

dpac852, Oct 31, 2016 IP