1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am beginner and need help with Super Blade Pro & Plastic Wrap filters

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by launok, May 28, 2019.

Hi to all,

I have joined only a few minutes ago. I was using Paint Shop Pro in the past but have decided to move on to Photoshop. Not sure why, but I do struggle quite a lot in Photoshop.

I really hope someone will be so kind to help me ... I have just joined the forum but I have already problems, i.e. filters.

Super Blade Pro (an older version) do not appear under Filters after install. I have tried to download the latest version which is a trial at Flaming Pear site but that file (zip/rar) is corrupted. I have contacted the site some time ago already but till now, has received no response. That was at beginning of year and till now the download still cries a problem when try open the zip/rar.

My 2nd filter is working but I can't get the effect I need. It's the plastic wrap filter. It just go to the center of the background. I want the whole background to have the center effect all over. The reason why I need it like that, is I need the background to go around a model I am working on. Model should have a plastic wrap effect all round.

With my non-knowledge of Photoshop I have tried to add a new layer to use Plastic Wrap filter but it seems it can only work on a solid background or something in the layer. I thought I can use the Plastic Wrap by cutting and pasting parts and move it around in different layers and then merge everything down but it do not work this way.

You will notice the plastic wrap around the 'cheese' not working nicely. On front and back images no problem.

Any help and advice will be most appreciated!

Laura

ROUND CHEESE PACKAGE1.jpg

launok, May 28, 2019 IP