1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am averaging 200 visitors per day on my 3days old blog (Pictures)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mytshirtriches, Aug 30, 2016.

1. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    gossip? What a waste of time; Low conversions! probably will be zero...listen, blogspot is only useful if you build
    quality content on it over time, and it should only be used for the simple fact that blogspot urls can gain authority
    far quicker then standard sites, and you would use this authority and point back to your money site, and this would
    help you better improving your rankings, and posts on your money site would index faster, thats all web20 is good for....
    all your high quality content would go on your money site, and so-so content can go on your web20 blog, however, I
    would never create a web20 blog and use that solely as my money site, as it shows your lack of experience.
    another reason for web20 is that you can send backlinks to your web20 blog as a buffer to your money site....

I can not believe you come here and brag about spamming your blog with 100+ worthless articles....
    This is something I would have expected to see if this was still 2010, and web20 was more effective....

As far as I am concerned, your blog is worthless, and
    I think it is safe to say you will never-ever earn a dime.

dscurlock, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice try to fool people to think you are an genius in marketing :D

fionix, Sep 20, 2016 IP