1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am about to release a big youtube video - Where do I look have someone "sponsor" it?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kastro_316, Jan 25, 2023.

Hey all, I have a youtube channel to a company a site of mine. Anyways, I recently got an artist to make a 3d alien ambient video (took a month), and going to release it soon. It'll be a big one.

I want to sell "sponsorship" on it. For example, I want to have a site or company pay to have their name/logo on the video intro and in the corner throughout the video.

Thanks!

kastro_316, Jan 25, 2023 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've looked to sponsor YT videos in my niche before. What I looked for was a channel in the same niche and that had a lot of subs and their videos had millions of views each. Then I reached out to them myself and was quoted a price.

If you don't have a lot of subs, etc you would have to reverse this process and reachout to potential sponsors that would be interested in and see value in your videos. Aliens might be a tough sell.

kjh-08, Jan 25, 2023 IP
  3. kastro_316

kastro_316 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its "alien" related. But I am making a big release on it. Its what happens when you pay an artist to draw you a 3d model of something simple, but they have used Magic mushrooms. Will be a big viewer. So, its for the Cannabis/Mushroom/Psilocybin/Art/Funny sector.

4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gotcha, I would do email outreach to that industry. Would be nice if you had a short trailer/clip of it to show as a sample, without having to release the entire video to potential sponsors. Sounds like it could become viral, do you have your channel monetized?

kjh-08, Jan 25, 2023 IP
  5. kastro_316

kastro_316 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm thats a good idea, a little trailer. I will work on something like that. I might make a page on the site too with some stills and a little story teaser. Thanks!

kjh-08 likes this.