1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am about to make

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by david.michael, Sep 8, 2012.

Hi,
    SEMrush
    I just registered to CJ.com and I am planning to make a site, I want to know that from where should I get traffic? And after getting traffic how till the customer get to buy on my ad ?

david.michael, Sep 8, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. winnerdomains

winnerdomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its really no answer to this. Just promote the site and do quality link building, etc.

winnerdomains, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  3. DukeAce

DukeAce Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed with winnerdomains, this is one question that nobody will dare to answer because nobody wants to reveal their secrets to success. Of course you should choose your niche very sensibly for which you know you can work quite well with. Run ads by those advertisers that are related to your website's niche. Build traffic by related niche link building and do your own SEO. Research the web for long tailed keywords to work with and drive traffic directly from Search Engines. This is by far, the best and the most efficient way around.

DukeAce, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  4. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing for you to do is just do it..

point2, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  5. andlosek

andlosek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get traffic to promoting your site via Search engine optimization and Social Media Marketing.Help your visitors to stay on your site and make a buying decision.On the way write content that your visitor will eager to stay long on your site.

andlosek, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  6. b4dl.com

b4dl.com Member

Best Answers:
    cj.com pays very well my site is totllay cj site.

b4dl.com, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  7. Mustang^Viper

Mustang^Viper Peon

Best Answers:
    Quality linkbuilding using a variety of methods will get traffic to your site and eventually get you a lot of organic traffic from the search engines, especially Google, to your site if done right =-)

Mustang^Viper, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  8. JasonAxxAds

JasonAxxAds Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do seo. Or pay for ppc traffic to your site. thats the options. If you r site is good enough to convert then PPC is good. If not then your earnings will be lower but your cost will be less

JasonAxxAds, Oct 10, 2012 IP