1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am a Web Developer, I own a reseller web hosting, what now?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kamiru, Oct 23, 2015.

Hi guys! I've been developing websites for others. I am one of the top-rated freelancers at Upwork.com (Graphic designs, web developement primarily using wordpress).

I also own a web hosting reseller account worth $39/month at turnkeyinternet.net since I host a couple of my client's websites, and my own websites, personal ones. I have 2. None of them have page ranks.

I also have a lifetime membership studiopress.com so I have themes and such.
    Sooo... I'm thinking of making a lot of websites, those affiliate ones, but any other suggestions and tips?

Thank you!

Kamiru, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  2. Floyd Arthur

Floyd Arthur Member

Best Answers:
    Promote your business via all sort of marketing you can come of. Help your clients to have clients too and they will help you to give referrals and maybe give you testimonials that you can use to add impact on your business.

Floyd Arthur

Floyd Arthur, Oct 23, 2015 IP
    Kamiru likes this.