1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am a premium members for advertising help please admins

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Mybulen, Apr 30, 2016.

I setup my ad and set it for 3 days, stupid i know no but it ran for 24 hours and then was dumped, i bumped it and 24 hours later it was now i must wait a week to bump it again.

why if i select three days does it run for 1 day?

Please can you delete my advert so i can do it again this time leaving it running for the full 30 days.

Mybulen, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not sure what you mean by it was dumped. Are you talking about something within Digital Point Ads?

digitalpoint, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  3. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes in the advertising section, when you set a time limit and it runs out it's dumped to the ended sections below, i set it yesterday to run for 3 days, as you tell yesterday and today is not 3 days and when i clicked submit it started counting down from 24 hours like some aution which i don't want either. I just want an admin to delete the advert so i can redo it proper this time and 3 days should mean 3 days not 24 hours haahah

are you an admin can you help me? i am juust testing the advertising but i wanna be advertising 365 days a year but this is making me feel like it could be a misssion so i am hoping an admin can help, i am not looking to post an advert everyday or spam just if i say 3 days make it 3 days :(

Mybulen, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  4. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you sure we are talking about the same thing here? There is no time frame you can set for ads. An ad runs as long as you have the campaign funded. If you look here, what is your ad ID you are referring to? https://advertising.digitalpoint.com/advertiser

5. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mybulen, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  6. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That was set as something you are selling one of on a 24 hour availability:

upload_2016-4-30_2-31-59.png

7. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes but i select 3 days, can you delete the thread so i can redo my advertising please :D. i know i set it for 3 days both times. i am going to make an advert and run it for 14 days but i need to make sure it doesn't default to 24 hours, can you help me remove the thread or point in the right direction. I never intended 24 hours, not long enough for advertising. also it was not a one off, i even said in the title 3 days and then bam 24 hours its gone.

Mybulen, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  8. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    any update guys please, i want to advertise with you permanently please help me. I was gonna take a year sub but i wanted to see the support i would receive

I also wanna advertise via the way we first though so please delete the thread let me see how effective this site is.

thanks admin

Mybulen, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  9. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Just a heads up - this is not "advertising" - this is a sales post. There's quite a difference between an ad (commercial / promotional content shown on the pages) and a sales post (a one-off post where you're trying to sell something). Don't call it advertising if you need support in the future, as it will cause confusion. Use "sales post" or something similar.

PoPSiCLe, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  10. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    fair enough so are you an admin?

Mybulen, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  11. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    No, I'm not - @sarahk is, however. As for the actual question, I haven't tried posting a sales post, so I have no idea why there might be an issue with the time-length/selection for how long the ad stays up.

PoPSiCLe, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That kind of thing falls into @digitalpoint's domain. He'll be following this thread so should be back!

sarahk, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  13. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well aside from the day issue, what exactly are you trying to do here? The way you have it setup is you are selling something for $5.99, and the first person that buys it, then no one else can buy it (because you are selling it as a single item you are selling).

The number of days your single item is available is irrelevant if someone buys it, because then it's a sold item and no one else can buy it since you just have one.

I think you might be getting "advertising" confused with "selling an item". Like you don't list something for sale on eBay as a form of advertisement do you?

14. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i messed up i don't want sell one product to one person i want it to bought by multiple people, it was my first time and i didn't understand the system. i see a tons of we hosting people advertising on the page.

if you list something on ebay are you not advertising that that item? you are we just got confused but we sorted it out so we can move on.

Mybulen, Apr 30, 2016 IP