1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am a new Window programmer what i should learn MFC or API

Discussion in 'Bing' started by 123funda, Aug 26, 2010.

hi DP
    i have learn C and now i move towards 32bit windows programming where i am dealing with API than i read in some where there is another thing by microsoft which is MFC.. i want to know what i should learn MFC or API i have google it too and i found different answers some says learn API first than some says learn MFC i am in a fix what i should learn..
    thanks in advance

123funda, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  2. longcall911

longcall911 Peon

Best Answers:
    MFC is dead. Today it is all about .Net. Go get Visual Studio 2010 and build to your hearts content. For application programming, I would lean toward c#. There is a lot of demand for c# coders. In the world of C you will come up against guys with 20+ years of experience, looking for work.

longcall911, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  3. 123funda

123funda Member

Best Answers:
    actually i learned C for making clear my logic now i am moving towards C++ which uses MFC

123funda, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  4. NeoRu

NeoRu Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend you to go with Qt. It's a lot easier and more powerful than WIN API & MFC. Besides it's cross platform.

MFS is indeed dead.

NeoRu, Sep 1, 2010 IP
    123funda likes this.