1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I’m new, where should I begin?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by albertr, May 7, 2021.

Hello, I’m Al.

I’d like to introduce myself, explain why I’m here, and ask a question about the way for me to best post on this forum.

I’m interest is in starting a blog that I could eventually monetize. In fact I’m considering beginning multiple different blogs in the hopes of finding one to monetize. I’m hoping to start with a free blog website in case my blogs aren’t gaining traction or if the content is too hard for me to create over the long term. But I’m worried about using a free site and then knowing how to transfer that content to a domain I eventually purchase, when it’s time to monetize the blog.

In which section on this forum should I be posting this type of blog related questions?

albertr, May 7, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Take some time before you start to do some planning. A client of mine spent a month blogging in Word (ie offline) to see if he could generate interesting content often enough. He was an ex-journalist so it's worth learning from the real writers.

Consider your topics. What do you have to add on the subjects? What will be your point of difference?

The cost of a domain and some hosting is pretty minimal, I bet you have other hobbies that cost you more - why are you scrimping on this one? Save yourself the hassle and do it right first time.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/blogging.40/

sarahk, May 8, 2021 IP
  3. ktmonline

ktmonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello albert welcome to digitalpoint forum.. hope u learn much more here..See you around..

ktmonline, May 8, 2021 IP
  4. albertr

albertr Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for thr welcome.

thank you for the link

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2021
    albertr, May 8, 2021 IP