1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling HyipsRater.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bconcept, Apr 9, 2018.

I'm selling the Domain Name + Content (script+database) + Design
    Because of my work I couldn't find enough time to administrate the website.
    The current active hyips can be found on http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showforum=111 and basically what I did was to contact as many hyips as possible with advertising offers.

The auction will last 3 days and I can accept Paypal (from verified accounts only) Bitcoin/Ethereum (price converted from usd to btc/eth) or Perfectmoney

The website has integrated the Perfectmoney.is payment method for automated purchases (you can change the perfectmoney details from admin area)

The website has seo friendly urls and uses different page layouts for various sections.

The bidding starts from only $200 because no earnings can be claimed at the moment (the website was online continuously but it was not properly administrated in the last several months).

Why are you selling this site?

I don't have time to manage it.

How is it monetized?
    Adding new listings and selling banner ads.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No.

How much time does this site take to run?
    1-2 hours daily depending on how many advertisers you wish to contact.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Contacting many hyip owners with advertising offers.

bconcept, Apr 9, 2018 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    any income at all??? please PM me

tradesol, Apr 9, 2018 IP
  3. bconcept

bconcept Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In the last 3 months I didn't had time to manage the website properly so there is no income at the moment.

The previous earnings were according to how much time I had and how many potential advertisers I contacted in a month.

There was only one listing option of $100 so even if there was a short term hyip with hourly plans and let's say they would close after one day the monitor profits would still be about $20- $30.

Many advertisers wanted to purchase listing on this monitor because it shows the monitoring images on others so called "all hyip monitors" websites on a page like http://allhyipmon.ru/monitor/safetydepositary.net

Please note that some allhyipmonitors deactivated my banner because I didn't added new listing in the last months but everything should get back to normal once new listings will be added.

The website has seo friendly urls and a "news"section can be activated if you wish to publish articles.

The website has a very nice design, with a professional look one of the best designs in my opinion when it comes to hyip monitors.

bconcept, Apr 11, 2018 IP