1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hundreds of articles but no sales ...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by candy_lim01, Sep 5, 2009.

1. radforms73

radforms73 Peon

Best Answers:
    how many hits a day are your articles getting?

radforms73, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  2. anglefourfivemedia

anglefourfivemedia Banned

Best Answers:
    yeah dude if you're not getting at least 100 views a month something is wrong...

anglefourfivemedia, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  3. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you share you ezines profile or a pen name profile so we can check and advice further ?

simplyjo, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  4. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I'm listening to Pete and not submitting to Ezine. I'm submitting to Articledashboard and Goarticles. They will be approved pretty fast ...

candy_lim01, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  5. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Another question: How do you track your sales from Articles? I have PPC and other traffic sources, all directed to my blog, then linked to sales page. So how can I know it's from articles?

Thanks alot!

candy_lim01, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  6. bizjam55

bizjam55 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    maybe try changing the style in which you write the articles.
    Be different, be unique, maybe use humor. See what brings in results for you.
    Good luck!

bizjam55, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  7. factchecker

factchecker Peon

Best Answers:
    I have much respect for Pete, and he has helped a lot of people out. But, you can't do exactly as he is doing. I have many Ezine Articles that are top 3 on Google for some really good keywords. It's okay to wait for EZA to approve your articles. It's like courting a gorgeous girl..... It's worth the wait.

factchecker, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  8. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    I had good success with blogs in certain niches. Whereas in certain other niches blogs failed miserably. What I learned is that, if you have too many posts chances are that the readers would read and leave since they lose their focus. Secondly the wordings in the landing page matter a lot. First you yourself read it and see whether you would be tempted to have a look at the sales page? Call for action without being too pushing may work better. These are all from my limited experience. If you find better success do not forget to share with us. ("We dont have competition rather we are the competion" ) Thanks for the reply and Good luck..

affiliatenewbie, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  9. nitin22

nitin22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Q> Are you linking your product direct from Signature or you are taking them to a sales page and then from there directing them to final product?

If your answer is B then hopefully for hundreds of articles you must be having tens of sales pages. So by now, you must start getting some Search Engine Traffic to your sales page. That traffic has better % of conversion because the user is landing to final sales page in just two steps rather three steps from article->Sales Page-> Offer age.

nitin22, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  10. malikwiki

malikwiki Active Member

Best Answers:
    target long tail keywords..these have usually less competition and attracts buyers.

malikwiki, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  11. Skagenweb

Skagenweb Guest

Best Answers:
    I recommend SEO strategies. Google will help you. Also use Digg.com

Skagenweb, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  12. omcliem

omcliem Member

Best Answers:
    Very simple advise to boost your sales
    1) Find some good long tail keywords
    2) write SEO articles that must be informative not just KW stuffed
    3) Submit to ezine and when approved there, then submit to other directories by tweaking the title a bit
    4) If possible social bookmark the Ezine article link...

This way you will not only get traffic from directories, you increase your chance of sales too.

omcliem, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  13. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll probably get slammed for saying this but maybe the problem is your English... I have no problem understanding you, but readers are very fussy and all it takes is a few grammatical errors to lose your credibility and for them to stop paying attention.

Are you outsourcing them, or writing them yourself? If it's the latter then pay someone to proofread them. You should be able to get someone to do this for a few bucks per article and then see if that improves the sales. Also bookmark your articles and change the title and submit them to other direcotores like others have suggested.

Michelle., Sep 8, 2009 IP
  14. findfriends

findfriends Peon

Best Answers:
    So does that mean I must drive traffic straight to the landing page or sells page rather than blog about it that lead to landing page?

If that the case , to have a blog with niche as domain or buy a domain with a niche.

findfriends, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  15. rigrim

rigrim Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice is to funnel your prospects into a landing page giving away a free report, and then give your prospects good quality content. Once they get on your autoresponder have it direct them to your affiliate link gently. Most people won't buy on the first time seeing your offer, it takes about 7 times reviewing the product before they buy. So if you have at least 7 messages going out, you increase your chances to make a sale dramatically.

rigrim, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  16. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! Where do you come out with the "Magic 7"? I do agree most of the people don't buy within first visit. I've just setup autoresponder to pull them back to my blog.

Then I realised a stupid mistake. I put Tinyurl as link inside my articles to shorten it. I think this kills a lot of clickthrough. I changed that to a sentence like "Get free report" last night and hoped I would attract higher clickthrough rates.

Any more tips? Hope more successful article marketers can share their views!

candy_lim01, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  17. socialsite

socialsite Member

Best Answers:
    You have to also make sure that you have fresh content with your articles. Of course it needs to be on the topic of what your selling that is common sense, but if you have article packs you need to either rewrite the article or at least use a article spinner program, so it ends up being a fresh new article. So many people makes the mistake of just submitting the article as is. Well when you also have hundreds if not thousands of other people also doing the same thing the article site will reject it. But if it looks like you at least wrote it yourself they are more likely to take it. Plus of course the biggest thing is you have to solve there problem. In most cases people are looking for a solution to there problem. If you can fix it then they are willing to listen and willing to buy.

socialsite, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  18. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    Its all about your writing skills bro. I write 5 articles per week or less and make sales almost daily. You need to really convince the reader that they need this product NOW. It's not something everyone can do unfortunately.

awl03c, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  19. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You definitely haven't got hundreds of articles out there.

If you do just prove it. :)

evelinawilliams007, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  20. john7334

john7334 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm just curious why you wrote that.

john7334, Sep 11, 2009 IP