1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Humour Video : 9/11 conspiracy theories ridiculous. Al qaeda says.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by lightless, Apr 1, 2008.

lightless, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    That is very funny.

browntwn, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  3. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Best line,

"Why would they kill 3,000 of their own infidels?"

guerilla, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I like this part: "october 12, 2009 at about 3pm"

debunked, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Wait, are you personally disavowing 9/11 conspiracy theories now?

Will.Spencer, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  6. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No. There isn't substantial proof for or against the conspiracies. We need a new investigation, and this time, it might help if the government actually implemented ANY of the commission recommendations so that we aren't vulnerable to the exact same sort of attack by the exact same sort of methods.

I just thought it was funny how the Al Queda guy deadpanned that because he's implying that the US government regards its own citizens as infidels.

guerilla, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  7. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    AGS, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  8. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    The military spending is a bit ridiculous, come on, you do not need to fire a $1 million dollar missile at a jeep when some shelling would do nicely and far cheaper. Makes me wonder how much of the defense spending actually goes towards improve military capability.

wisdomtool, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  9. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "Yeah me and bush go out and hang together" great line. Pretty funny video

soniqhost.com, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  10. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who and how filmed the 9/11 attacks ? It was filmed not by security cam.. How did they picked up right postion to film the attack ?

ziya, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  11. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thats conspiracy. Everyone owns cell-phones with cameras, or even digital camcorders. And as far as I remember, there is only 1 video of the first plane crash. The second plane flew into the tower after a few minutes, when a lot of people were filming the first tower.

Anyways, the CIA has confiscated most of the Security Camera recordings, and have not released them to the public. I wonder why???:confused:

gauharjk, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  12. ct2k7

ct2k7 Peon

Best Answers:

ct2k7, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  13. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    are you hinting us something? what do you mean?
    and there were many tourists in this area that could film that.

MaDog, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I see lots of people here refusing to give Al Qaeda credit for their work. :rolleyes:

It looks like Osama bin Laden and the 7th Century Band are going to have to work a lot harder to get the "respect" they feel that they deserve.

Will.Spencer, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  15. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The truth movement is really growing. I wouldn't be surprised to see a new investigation within the next 5 or 6 years.

There are just too many unexplained and bizarre circumstances surrounding 9/11. Titanium vaporizing, buildings built to withstand airplane suicide attacks collapsing like a perfectly controlled demolition, buildings not touched by planes also falling (for no apparent reason) are just fraction of the issues.

I could probably spend a day posting unanswered questions.

Then of course you have the bogus war in Iraq, not catching Bin Laden in Afghanistan, and leaving the country's borders wide open, not to mention completely ignoring the security advisements of the commission report.

Jesse Ventura was on the radio today promoting his new book and he said, "The bigger the lie, the easier the sell.". He can't even get his in-laws to consider that it may not be a legit story, in his opinion, because people don't want to believe there is that degree of evil in the world.

guerilla, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    All the insipid conspiracy crap has been debunked over and over and over again. There's no use in covering it here, it's all online already.

But, people with deep-seated emotional problems still can't accept that Oswald killed Kennedy.

Some people you just can't reach with reason.

17. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hunh? It hasn't been debunked. There is new info and analysis coming out all of the time. The truth movement is getting big, the only way to defuse this is to have a proper investigation.

I like how you framed "conspiracy" with insipid and crap. I wonder if anyone said that about the Bay of Tonkin incident?

Right, and Sirhan Sirhan killed RFK too? :rolleyes:

guerilla, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    "Truthers" are best handled with humor, as is done in this video.

Taking them seriously is impossible. :)

Hey gorilla, do you approve the use of taxpayer funds for the purpose of amusing these truthers? Don't you think these idiots should pay for their own entertainment? The good citizens of America have already foot the bill for a massive investigation into what was already simple and obvious (people saw planes flying into the buildings, duh!).

If the truthers want to keep babbling for no good reason other than their own entertainment, the taxpayers should not be expected to fund it.

19. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is a typical defense mechanism or disinfo tactic.

Why can't we have a discussion about it? Is it that you don't actually know the answers, or that you might be afraid to question the "official story"?

Do you know how many times WTC 7 is mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report?

Zero. A 51 story WTC building falls down, 5 hours after the twin towers, and the investigation doesn't even cover it.

You don't seem to have a problem with $3 trillion being spent on a bogus war, or $12 billion CASH going missing in Iraq, or the Pentagon being $300 billion behind on weapons tech, or the DoD losing $2 trillion dollars in bad accounting practices and possibly fraud.

But really, I think the money could be raised via a 527 to fund the entire thing privately. If Ron Paul can raise $30+ million with a $2,300 limit, I'm pretty sure that a new investigation could be privately funded.

Re: planes flying into buildings, the architect of the towers specifically designed them to withstand impact from planes. They are the first steel buildings to ever burn down, and the jet fuel doesn't come close enough to providing enough heat. Not to mention that footage shows the building collapsing controlled demolition style, with the roof buckling inward.

Anyone with a little common sense would question 3 buildings coming straight down on the same day. That's like having lunch with a leprechaun and a unicorn on Friday.

I agree. Although, we supposedly have time and money to prosecute Roger Clemens for injecting his ass with drugs, and shrinking his balls as a consequence.

Surely the most heinous attack on American soil in the history of the Republic, which has cost thousands of American lives, and trillions of dollars in response is worthy of a proper investigation and the commensurate budget.

guerilla, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  20. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    So do it. You might not be able to get a donation from Osama bin Laden, but I'll bet George Soros will pitch in a few bucks.

I have secret evidence that proves the entire attack was masterminded by Heath Ledger. His recent "suicide" was really an attempt by the Mossad and the lizard people to keep Heath from talking. When you get Soros and the rest of the loony left to fund your investigation, I want you to make sure that this angle is investigated fully.