1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Humor/Lighter Side Blog from TechComm world ?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by lucky ali, Jul 28, 2015.

Hi all!

I met a librarian and he toled me that library community had a great set of humor blogs like librarianproblems.com with reaction gifs, funny/venting anecdotes, etc, and I was wondering if anything like that exists in the TechComm world? I did some searching and didn't find any dedicated blogs, just a few lists.

My second question, if it does not exist, is would something like that be welcome, to lighten the old RSS feed mood?

I'm envisioning something simple like a Tumblr site with a lot of user-generated content - sharing your own reaction gifs, anecdotes, humorous examples of tech writing "in the wild" - as well as a comprehensive link page that points out things like Tina the Tech Writer and all those lists I found in my Google search, and any other pop culture references we can find to our profession.

Thoughts?

lucky ali, Jul 28, 2015 IP