1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Human Visits - NO Bots or Pops - 20 sec.+ Visits - Traffic Guaranteed*

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by CannabisSEO, Jan 26, 2008.

1. rjmwx81

rjmwx81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There are plenty of reviews throughout the thread. The traffic is exactly as advertised, no more, no less. I was satisfied with my purchase (and that was last year, at the higher price...it's a better deal now with the lower prices.)

In fact, I may be purchasing some more here soon. Jordan, are you still the one to contact?

rjmwx81, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  2. CannabisSEO

CannabisSEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your reply rjmwx81, and yes I am still offering this service. Please let me know how many visits you are looking for and I will PM you the payment information. Good to hear from you. Thanks ;)

CannabisSEO, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  3. dalster44

dalster44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bought a test of $3.00 for 1,000 visits, OP was extremely quick in replying, and starting my traffic.

So far by far, this is the quickest traffic setup I have ever been involved with.

I'll post a short review after traffic completes, although 1000 visitors is not much to go on.

Off to a nice start though with the customer service! A++

dalster44, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  4. jambon

jambon Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well time for a review...

I bought the 10,000 view package on the 9th of Feb and it's now the 13th here's the break down in an easy format follow by my explanations-

Tracking Work? YES - even though there is some minor discrepancies I feel his tracking is accurate.

Transaction Smooth? YES

Traffic Quality? VERY LOW... the 800 - 1000 visits I've received have mostly come from the same 10 people. (although there are a couple hundred uniques)

Speed Of Delivery? SLOW... like 200 visits a day.

Total Rating? 3.5 / 10

Tracking Details
    So far his site tracking says I've received 1000 views... yet my server tracking software says I only received about 800 views.. which is fairly accurate in my opinion... I mean, there can be discrepancies and some times with things like that as the page sometimes might not have loaded fully for people that clicked the ad... PLUS some people disable tracking cookies from 3rd party sites and that would explain why my tracking #'s don't add up.

Transaction Details
    The transaction went quite smoothly. Even though it took him about 2 or 3 days to respond to my original post that's ok because people DO have lives outside of DP lol 2-3 days response in my books is reasonable. Once he sent me the payment details I paid within 15 minutes and send him a PM with the details within another 5 minutes the ad was set up.

Traffic Details
    There are no major tracking stats on his site other than a counter. His site is a basic PTC site that gets few people to it daily. So it's hard to tell what kinda of traffic you're getting and from where. However based on my own built in site tracking I can see the users that have come from that site and it looks like the majority of the traffic I have received at this point is from the same 10 users. (but yes there are SOME clicks from different people) here's the breakdown of the top five clickers over the last couple days a few people have come 100 times, 20 times, but to be fair there have been over 150 different people coming to the site that aren't shown here:

IP----------------------Browser-------------OS---------Visits
    ***.***.***.***----- Firefox 3.0.6----- Windows XP------109
    ***.***.***.***----- Firefox 3.0.6----- Windows XP------108
    ***.***.***.***----- MSIE 6.0---------Windows XP-------35
    ***.***.***.***----- Firefox 3.0.6----- Windows XP-------32
    ***.***.***.***----- MSIE 7.0---------Windows Vista----20

So really, yeah you're getting some new users... but a large portion of the visits you're getting each day are from the same few people.

Speed Details
    What can I say... if you're expecting to get a FLOOD of traffic in 24 hours it's not going to happen. Especially when you're only getting 200 visits a day (sometimes by the same people). The advertising on this site is good for a set and forget it mentality... spend $10 or something and let it go for a couple weeks and you WILL get a few good visitors. But there are better advertising methods.

Conclusion
    You get what you pay for... I suppose if you're looking to just boost your stats this traffic is somewhat effective, but don't expect it to be a flood a traffic that brings is a river of cash from conversions. Remember that the people are coming from a site that people are being paid to click ads. So yeah it's a bit of low quality traffic... 50 more ad deals like this with other companies and you might actually get some decent traffic and a couple conversions.

When it comes to the itrader rating I'm giving... I'm border line between neutral and bad.. Simply because I can't help but feel slightly cheated due to the lack of disclosure that the traffic is coming from a PTC site and that the amount of traffic delivered each day is only a couple hundreds visits and that the same people will click your ad multiple times... But it's not like he lied really.. you will EVENTUALLY get all the clicks you've paid for. Even if the quality of traffic is "poor" to "upper-poor" at best. I think neutral is fair... good transaction, yet not much satisfaction in the purchase.

jambon, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  5. jambon

jambon Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeahh come to think of it... don't buy this traffic from this guy at all, today I had one guy from IP address: 88.210.124.176 do about 2000 page loads in the span of an hour and guess what... they were ALL tracked as clicks on his site... so much for "no-bot" traffic.

jambon, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  6. hyeteck

hyeteck Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This user has been banned and I feel its well deserved. I purchased traffic from him and it was horrible. Traffic delivery was extremely slow and piss poor quality.

hyeteck, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  7. aliecia24

aliecia24 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At first I wanted to buy some traffic from this guy, but thanks to the review I didn't, great detailed review, Thanks

aliecia24, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  8. CannabisSEO

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry for the delay, the temporary ban was in no way related to this traffic service!

Jambon, your ad is active and receiving visits again, sorry for the delay! This was unexpected and if you look through the many pages of this thread, you will see nothing but positive responses. I have always posted and stated that you will receive between 200-400 visits per day at this time, no more was promised and this is how it has always been. Everything is exactly as posted in the thread, and I will do anything to make sure this is so. Also, this traffic is 24 hour unique, so the same visitors can come back over time, but the same visitor or ip should never repeat within a 24 hour period as stated.

I will do whatever it takes to make it right, I have been unable respond untill today! I am very sorry for this!!!

CannabisSEO, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  9. jambon

jambon Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I see that you've placed my ad back up on the site, thank you for making the effort to fix the problem. I'm happy that you're actually standing by your product. :)

In regards to my previous review...

- The traffic comes in fairly slow... 200 - 300 clicks a day... but it actually DOES come. So he does delivery what's promised.

- The quality of traffic... well it varies... Some of it can be quite good... I've probably gotten a few dozen opt-ins from this traffic. But there ARE some people try to "game" the system by clicking the same ad a ton of times burning up your clicks. But thankfully jordanb27 seems to stand by his product... so should this happen to you I'm sure he'll credit you back those false clicks if you bring it up.

- All in all I say give it a shot.. see if the traffic is good for your niche... and if you find the traffic is worth it... see about the larger packs. I mean $3 for 1000 views is pretty cheap. And you'll probably get a few really high quality visitors.

I'm fairly satisfied with the purchase... with the fact that I've actually gotten some opt-ins and that jordanb27 has actually tried to solve issues I've been having... I'm happy with the purchase.

jambon, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  10. CannabisSEO

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your comments Jambon, and yes if you do notice any discrepancies with your traffic I will do everything within my power to make it right.

I make every effort to ensure that the traffic is unique, and quality. There are several ant-bot and cheat methods in place at the site, and I am constantly working on more, but unfortunately there are always a few that seem to get around it.

Thanks again and if you have any further questions, problems or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me ;)

CannabisSEO, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  11. uio

uio Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you provide geo-targeted european traffic?

uio, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  12. jah008

jah008 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll take 2500 for $7.00

Please PM me.

jah008, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  13. Gritz

Gritz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looking for 10,000 more human visits. Please PM me payment info

Gritz, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  14. AltaMind

AltaMind Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will this work with youtube videos?

AltaMind, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  15. CannabisSEO

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, to the best of my knowledge this would work great with YouTube videos. If you would like you can run a small trial amount to there and see how it fares with your videos. Thanks ;)

CannabisSEO, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  16. hippypink

hippypink Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What about average pageviews?
    I mean 20 seconds for an average visit is great, but what are the average pageviews roughly? E.g. 1 page per visitor. 2 pages per visitor, etc...

hippypink, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  17. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm still waiting

shaklebolt, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  18. CannabisSEO

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry for the delay, and there are reduced rates below, we are no longer offering the 500 visit package;

*NEW PRICES:*
    *At least 1000 Visits - $5.50 - NOW $3.00
    *At least 2500 Visits - $13.00 - NOW $7.00
    *At least 5000 Visits - $25.00 - NOW $15.00
    *At least 10000 Visits - $48.00 - NOW $25.00
    *At least 25000 Visits - $115.00 - NOW $60.00
    *At least 50000 Visits - $220.00 - NOW $100.00

Anyone interested, please let me know the amount of visits you would like to receive and I will PM you the payment information. Thanks

CannabisSEO, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  19. Overheard Daily

Overheard Daily Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jordan, do you have a breakdown in percentage of where the traffic comes from (ie. how much from US, from Canada, from UK etc)

Overheard Daily, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  20. joulail

joulail Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have a small probleme i want 1000 Visits
    but i dont have a paypal account just alertpay
    if you accept pm me
    thx