[Huge Untapped Niche] New CB Product with Proven 5.3% Conversion - By Info Domination

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by desmondblog, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)

Here's the conversion spreadsheet: CONVERSION SPREADSHEET

Note: August average conversion was 4.2%. We got 5.3% in September but the data isn't exactly accurate and some changes (due to Google Slap etc.) happened so we are ditching our old site...thus, just ignore the 5.3% conversion for now.

And here's the sales proof in August 2009:

[​IMG]

Have a great one everybody.

desmondblog, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  2. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Jason, you've started an entirely promotional thread here, in a public forum, using the words "Proven 5.3% Conversion" in the heading!! An eventual "Just ignore the 5.3% conversion", as an afterthought following so much discussion, doesn't begin to cover or resolve the misleading and deceptive nature of what's going on here, does it? You have shown absolutely no evidence of the conversion-rate at all.

Is it any wonder that, as internet marketers, the public has the collective opinion of the ethics and integrity of our profession that it does, when people behave like this? This affects all of us, and we all have a direct and legitimate justification and indeed responsibility for changing it. What are you going to do about that? Surely you should at the very least either edit/amend all these references, which you yourself admit are misleading, from your posts and the thread's heading, or just ask the forum moderators to delete the thread?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
    alexa_s, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  3. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Alexa,

Don't get me wrong. Those stats are for the time-being while I retrieve the data for September which we had 5.3% conversion.

I was trying to edit the thread but can't seem to edit it...which is weird.

We have no intention to mislead anyone here.

We just want to let you know that we do experienced 5.3% conversion AND 4.2% conversion. And because of Christmas, it's hard for me to get the proof at the moment as I do not have the access to Desmond's office at the moment.

4. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Then what are you going to do to counter the fact that you've started an unambiguously promotional thread making a statement in the heading which you admit you can neither verify nor defend?!

Why not protect your own reputation for honesty by simply asking the moderators to delete the thread?

alexa_s, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  5. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Alexa,

First of all, it's Christmas. Chill.

Secondly, it's Desmond Ong here.

Thirdly, sent you a PM.

Merry X'Mas
    Desmond

6. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    so how many people have access to your DP account?

sawz, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  7. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for showing everyone an "excel spread sheet" lol

Clintin, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  8. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Only me at the time. I have to let Desmond to access to privately cool the "heat" so to speak.

Why not? It's better than nothing.

Look, we calculate conversion by number of sales/stat counter analytics.

So, that is the best I could get.

This is what happened when you become too transparent with potential affiliates. They will claimed that your stuff are not true or whatever.

Look, this is a brand new ClickBank site. The conversion is only something that we tested -- and if you've been marketing long enough, you will know that CONVERSION doesn't always is the same figure.

Also, we did not use any conversion analytic script because the previous one that we used slowed our website down (thus, the low quality score on AdWords) and also the inaccurate calculation.

This is the best and the most transparent data that we can supply.

You can obviously see that we're sincere and honest here.

Cheers,
    Jason Mertz

desmondblog, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  9. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not upset or pissed off it's just that you made a thread trying to get affiliates to your product and you made the statement that the product is converting at 5 or so on.

Then you give us an excel spread sheet from Auguest and it was converting at 4, now you then say you have to get the one for September cuz that was the month when you guys product was doing great that 5 or what not.

So now I want to know one thing, what the hell happen to oct, and nov? You missing two months not counting December.

Clintin, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  10. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    which means 2 people are accessing your DP account, this is contrary to our rules. we'll see about sorting this out.

sawz, Dec 26, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.