[Huge Untapped Niche] New CB Product with Proven 5.3% Conversion - By Info Domination

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by desmondblog, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Heartburn Go Away

[​IMG]

Product Name: Heartburn Go Away

Niche: Heartburn and acid reflux niche. This is a huge untapped niche and has potential to grow as one of the biggest niches. Just look at the number of searches per month here: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2918/screenshot20091224at451.png

Conversion: Before we bring this product into ClickBank (we used to sell this under a different brand), our sales copy was converting at 5.3%. As of right now, it is converting at around 2% to 4% depending on the source of traffic.

Commission: 70% on all sales. About $25.90 per sale. We are also going to add in an upsell (still waiting for some approvals and the sales copy) -- so more money for you! :D

As of right now, we are currently revamping our affiliate center and add more materials for all of you. We also are constantly tweaking the sales copy to improve conversion.

The second sales copy should be up in January so you can choose to bring traffic to whichever sales copy that you want.

That's all for now. Any comment will be appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Jason Mertz
    (Affiliate Manager)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
    desmondblog, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  2. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jason,

Your subject-line says "proven 5.3% conversion". Where is the proof, please?

alexa_s, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  3. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, cuz all I see is keywords in your image

Clintin, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  4. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

I will post the conversion ratio screenshot very soon. (Maybe after Christmas, office is close at the moment)

We used to sell this via 1shoppingcart and e-Junkie and we got a massive conversion. So we are moving it to ClickBank to get some exposure.

We did change the domain name and the brand because the old one got Google slapped.

Thanks
    Jason

5. Clintin

Best Answers:
    oooook if you say so, just make sure you keep your word

Clintin, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  6. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Certainly will.

This eBook is professionally written by a real former heartburn sufferer and combined with our writer, this eBook is magnificent. We will be running PPC advertising on this site on 3rd of January 2010 to test out more sales copies (100 clicks only). :)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  7. blogaboutnothin

blogaboutnothin Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope this isn't like the acai berry products...

blogaboutnothin, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  8. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    So let me see if I got this right: you're "open for business" enough to start a thread looking for affiliates by announcing "proven 5.3% conversion", but the minute someone asks to see the proof claimed, "the office is closed"?

I wonder if you have any idea what sort of impression you've just created, Jason, by claiming proof that you're apparently unable to substantiate until "Maybe after Christmas"??!! :confused: :rolleyes:

alexa_s, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  9. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha I know this is unbelievable.

I am working for Desmond Ong and this is one of his niche marketing sites. My job is to recruit him affiliates but I didn't do it yet because I was busy with Christmas shopping. And he has closed down his office until December 26th.

So, I haven't gotten the conversion screenshot yet but I already sent an email him. Hopefully he will reply before Christmas. :)

10. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope. this ain't anything like acai berry.

This is basically a health fitness plan and a diet plan for people who are suffering from acid reflux (which causes heartburn).

We are exactly the same category as those "grow taller" and "fat loss" digital products. :)

11. apples2

apples2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure you tell him you suck at recruiting.

apples2, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  12. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    By the way, if you'll excuse a little tip, you might want to keep quietish about that, too: potential affiliates are generally not so keen on the idea of the vendor competing with them in the PPC market!! :eek: :(

alexa_s, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  13. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL At least he's telling us when he'll be doing it.:rolleyes:

onlinemoniez, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  14. Clintin

Best Answers:
    I don't have a problem with waiting to see the shots, its just that you posted a tread saying you have something and really don't. Then you want to get affiliates, and you said you e-mailed him so you can get the converting rates, but you said that the rates are "around 2% to 4% right now". So tell us how come you can see the converting rates and we can't after you wrote a tread about it.

Clintin, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  15. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Opppss...

But no, we don't really compete with the affiliates. We use PPC just to test out the conversion of our sales copies. We have 6 sales copies for this product and we are going to test each one to see which one converts better.

We are just going to send 100 clicks and then we will shut down the campaigns.

So..no worries. :D

16. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for asking. I was given the information from the previous e-Junkie sales data by Info Domination Marketing team.

I will confirm with the proofs and screenshots very soon. Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for the patience. :)

17. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're right about that Alexa, but frankly I'd be more worried about them only sending 100 clicks and expecting to get any meaningful data.

1000 clicks to each lander would be more like it.

Good luck with it Jason :)

rikat, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  18. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:
    We are still going to test it for a while until we found the perfect sales copy. As of right now, the sales copy that you are seeing converts at 5.3% from e-Junkie + Authorize.Net sales...which shouldn't be that much different.

Apparently, my company has a unique way of testing sales pages and it seems like we are going to run PPC ads for just two days.

But anyway, please be patience as the proof will arrived soon. I will also upload the excel file soon which basically states every day's sales and number of traffic for that particular month we tested this product.

Thanks guys...I really appreciate everything! :)

19. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    5% conversion is pretty high for this niche but it is really relative to the keywords and methods you used. I know that when I released my reflux product I was seeing about a 2.5% conversion overall using ppc including broad terms. On converting keywords only, it ran about a 4%.

It is def a good niche (I just never worked at getting affiliates lined up) and there is a ton of traffic to be had on the topic.

Best of luck

domainiac, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  20. desmondblog

desmondblog Peon

Best Answers:

Yes, this niche surprisingly converts pretty highly. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.