1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Huge myspace traffic generator

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by eljefe3, Jun 5, 2006.

I've got this sweet LED scroller that let's your users customize and put on their myspace site. The scroller automatically generates a link back to your site to bring in massive amounts of traffic if you can get your sign out there on myspace sites.

Script costs just $20 and it is unique and cool. YOu can pick up it immediately here http://www.blipsy.com/misc/custom-scroller.php. Paypal accepted. This is a great viral marketing script.

eljefe3, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  2. eljefe3

eljefe3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sold a few, who else wants to have one of these sweet scripts for only $20.

eljefe3, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  3. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you own the resell rights to this script?

Greg-J, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  4. eljefe3

eljefe3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I own the script. There are no resell rights.

eljefe3, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  5. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you really that new to all of this? With that logic I could download the .swf and decompile it and then, hey! guess what. I own the script and I can make copies and sell them to.

I'm asking if you have the right to sell this script from the scripts creator or someone who was also given the right to sell the script. This isn't the first time this script has been offered on DP.

I don't buy stolen scripts and I don't buy scripts without a modicum of proof as to their legitimacy. I am however interested in the script, so any information you can provide me to aid in my decision would be helpful.

Greg-J, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  6. eljefe3

eljefe3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bought the site with the rights to the script last week. Of course you could download, decompile and steal the script. Looking at the site and thread in question, this guy stole the script. Nuff said as he even admits it. Funny he even charges $10 for my free version. What a thieving clown.

Look over at SP in sites for sale and you'll see where and when I bought it. http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386992

eljefe3, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  7. eljefe3

eljefe3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now that I have proven that this is my script ( see this thread http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=91823) and not the thief's site mentioned above, it's time to make sure everyone who has a myspace layout site, myspace background site, myspace resource site. or anything else related to myspace, picks up a copy of this great traffic generator. Pick one up today and start getting extra traffic today.

Just an extra dollar a day in adsense will pay for the scroller in less than a month with repeated and viral traffic coming to your site.

eljefe3, Jun 7, 2006 IP