1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [Huge income opportunity] 700+ members PTC site, growing quickly Cheap deal!!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Frazerboy, Sep 24, 2012.

OMG PTC - More than just a paid to click site
    www.omgptc.com

Welcome to my Digital Point auction! I am selling a PTC (paid to click) website. For those not familiar with PTC, it's a system where sponsors pay you to advertise their websites. You then give a small percentage of this money to each of your users who visits their site, whilst keeping some money for yourself. The concept is simple, but there's a lot more to this website than that. Omg PTC is a money making experience that also offers the following:

- Paid to read emails
    - Paid to complete microjobs (members post jobs they need doing, other members complete them and you take a percent of the profits)
    - Paid to play AdGrid game (same concept as PTC clicks, but in a more fun way!)

... and many more. As the owner of this website, your main income will be through the following:

• People buying PTC campaigns or Paid to read email campaigns
    • Members upgrading their accounts
    • Members buying banner adverts
    • Your own advertisements (adhitz/adsense etc)
    • Percentage of all microjobs completed

So for both you and your members, the 'paid to click' side of things isn't the only aspect of the website. Below I hope to answer some of the questions you may have.

What work is involved?
    Surprisingly little. One of the best things about this site is that it practically runs itself. The whole system is automated, meaning you just need to monitor how things are going and posting updates. You may want to manually make any payments too, that's your choice. As for getting members to the site, generally the users will do all the promoting for you with their referral link. It's amazing how little you really have to do to run such a powerful website. That's not to say you can't spend a lot of time on it adding your own touches. Don't forget there's a support ticket system and a forum that are available if members need any assistance (both of these are fully customizable or can be disabled completely). Honestly, this website is extremely customizable. The administration panel gives you options to change everything, right down to the tiniest detail.

What are your traffic and income statistics?
    The website opened on the 16th September 2012. Unfortunately for this very reason I cannot provide you with completely accurate statistics. The site has made proximately $5 in these 4 days, but please remember this is a new website. It takes a little time before lots of advertisers find out about it. Of course, before members invest money in upgrading their accounts, they like to spend a little time on the site. I would expect quite a high income from members upgrading (for better features) in the near future. As for traffic, 600 members in 4 days. An average of 2650 hits in these 4 days too. Imagine these statistics in a few months time when the site is more established. Just to stress, I have done NO paid advertising in this time, the traffic is all down from people telling others about the site.

Why are you selling the site?
    So if not much work is required to run it and such a high income potential is available, you're probably wondering why I'm selling the site so soon after its creation (especially since it has done so well in just a few days!). The truth is I need to take a break from the internet for personal reasons. Since I won't be online for possibly as long as a few months, I couldn't possibly leave the site unmanaged for that long. I am sad to see the website go, but will be satisfied as long as it's put in the hands of a good new owner.

How can I buy the site?
    Interested? Place a bid! No reserve, just a start price of $45 for the entire site. Ownership will be completely yours (I'll happily assist you, though it's easy to run and get used to!). The site is run via BuxHost.com - They take care of the domain and hosting for you for a monthly fee.

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to post below or PM me.
    I hope to hear from you soon.

www.omgptc.com

Frazerboy, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  2. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Buxhost are not allowing owner change. How would we get the ownership?

rehan4pk, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  3. Frazerboy

Frazerboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I will be able to transfer ownership, don't worry. :)

Frazerboy, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  4. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to know YOUR Method of transferring ownership first before i take decision on it because it can't be done in legit way as per my info. You might be thinking of changing emails but i am talking about ownership.

rehan4pk, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  5. Frazerboy

Frazerboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You will be sent the admin login and password details, which obviously you can change. This allows you to fully edit the site.

Since the domain and hosting is all done via one buxhost account, you have my buxhost account means you are the owner of everything?

Thanks.

Frazerboy, Sep 26, 2012 IP