1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Huge Hotel Affiliate Opportunities

Discussion in 'Services' started by Nigel Lew, Apr 28, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi folks. I have a few opportunities for you here. I have on the order of 700 or so megs of CSV files containing pretty much every hotel on the planet and already mapped correctly back to booking.com.

The CSV files have about 30 or so fields ranging from name, city, star rating, addy, images and everything else you would need including descriptions in multiple languages.

In addition to the files for an additional "starting" figure of $350 dollars I can help get the site up and ready to go for you. Its frankly a lot of work and the files are not real easy to manage. Most of them(22 I think) have pretty much 50,000 entries which i believe is the CSV limit.

I would probably suggest having me filter things into a niche situation.

What you need is a properly tuned server, preferably VPS or higher and a booking.com affiliate ID.

For reference.... I initially did this importing the 5 star hotels only. The site clocks in about 6.5 gigs and contains roughly 95,000 images and around 16,000 hotels.

I essentially use wp all import with a range of plugins to get things sanely into woo commerce. I have not cloaked the outbound links but I am able to do that for you by request at no additional charge. Its basically just a filter I would set.

While I can certainly do this considerably faster now its still a few days of importing things, even if simply ran the 5 star properties only.

If anyone is interested in such an undertaking drop me a PM. If you simply post here I may not see it for a while.

For additional reference, here is an entirely un-styled demo of the 5 star listings and how things basically work.

http://gobizlocal.net/clients/nigel/product/10-2nd-avenue-houghton-estate/

I am sort of interested in doing it myself but I have a few huge internal projects we are in the middle of. If interested feel free to add me to skype as well. Its running 24-7 and I work from home so I am typically around.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok. I have gotten a range of questions. Most of them nuts but for the sake of clarity....

1. Yes, prices are negotiable. I am frankly pretty easy.
    2. No, you cant have it for 10 dollars.
    3. This is geared towards folks with lists, skilled internet marketers that understand driving traffic via facebook ads etc. Its all about bouncing folks to booking.com and setting a cookie.
    4. No, you certainly do not want to simply hurl this up and expect to rank it. Think niche situations and or a series of landing pages.

thanks,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, May 3, 2016 IP