1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Huge Earning potential , SEO friendly - Bonus offer if use BIN before 16th February

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rajamanickam.a, Feb 12, 2011.

I am selling our website ArtsPoint.Net.

www.estibot.com estimation for the Domain name "ArtsPoint.Net" alone is $180 USD.

This website is having Quiz (with Admin module), easy learning memory game (With admin module,viral marketing feature) and phpbb forum with some customization to reduce spamming, our social bookmarking with automatics Music News links submission, automatic tweeting into @artspoint twitter account.

And, this site is having custom made unique script for advertising live music events and for artist hiring.

You can see more details about this site here.

We will be doing all support to smoothly move the website and domain into your server.
    And, we can do any custom enhancements at affordable price.

For running this site, you need not have technical knowledge. Because most of things are automated or user controlled. But if the buyer spend some time to add more blog posts and Forum moderation, and promote live music events listing, he can see the fast growth of this site. It is having lot of revenue earning options such as adSense ads, Amazon affiliates and premium services

Note that this website is having huge earning potential. Since we are working on developing lot of other websites (e.g seoToolsStore.com, TwitterTools.Biz, VerizonIphoneGuide.info, etc), I am going to close this sales soon. That's why I am offering this much low price ($350 USD)

BIN (Buy It Now) price of this website is $350 USD only. If anyone buy this site using BIN price within Wednesday (16th February), I will be giving the Twitter account @GlobalTechNews as Bonus in addition to the @ArtsPoint . As of now this Twitter account @GlobalTechNews is having more than 2.7K followers and its tweets are fully automated to get more followers continuously.
    So, use BIN option NOW to use this Offer.

As everyone knows, Music niche is having unlimited potential.

Let me know if you have any questions.

As of today, Google has indexed more than 800 pages (http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aartspoint.net) and Yahoo is showing 282 InLinks (BackLinks). @ArtsPoint is having 207 followers. And, Google is showing this site in first page for the search word "social networking sites for artist" which is key thing for the further development of this site. And, it is having more than 55 manually published blog posts. And, it is having all required videos for explaining the functionality to the users.

Note that all these things are achieved within two months time without doing any PPC campaign. So, you can judge the potential for the growth of this site.

Our Team had done lot of hard work to submit the links in various bookmarking sites and search engines.

rajamanickam.a, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  2. rajamanickam.a

rajamanickam.a Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reduced the BIN to $300.

rajamanickam.a, Feb 12, 2011 IP