1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Hudaibiya" - Islamic practice of LYING to Infidels!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Cyrus255, Sep 24, 2006.

Hudaibiya is a truce Mohammad made with a certain Jewish tribe of Banu Quraizah, wherein Mohammad ORDERED Muslims to LIE to the Jews and say they renounced Islam so they could infiltrate as spies, and setup and ambush to break the truce.

If their prophet believes it is good to lie to an infidel, most are either doing it purposefully or accidentilly.

Islam means "to submit" - a Muslim is "one who has submitted"

Islam's MEANING is based on DOMINATION. Forcing the world to become "one who has submitted" i.e. muslim. Just had to put this out there since this forum has become a breeding ground for these liars. "Islam is a religon of Peace - and We'll Kill You to Prove it!"

Cyrus255, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  2. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe Pakistan has a nucleur sub, and nukes....not sure they have the means to deliever anything....and since that area of the world (especially Pakistan) is so much on the line of being scary, I'm bit worried about their military assets. Just a switch in perspective or leadership could erupt something signficant.

Rick_Michael, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  3. Postingpays

Postingpays Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of All woulf you like to tell us from where are you Quting this ?? The exact location of the Exact book so that I can answer you well ..

LIES !!! LIES !!! LIES !!!

Prove it ...

Postingpays, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  4. Cyrus255

Cyrus255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hazratbal Masjid in Indian Administered Kashmir. The article says it. Don't worry, even christians worship jesus relics like the shroud of turin, the lance of longinus, etc. That's the normal part of the article

I'm surprised you weren't upset about the part where Mohammad commands Muslims to lie to Jews!

Granted most muslims atleast admit their hatred for Jews, they can't even hide it long enough to lie to us infidels enough to goad us into a false sense of security.

Pandering to "moderate muslims" is like trying to get "moderate nazis" to help stop hitler.

Islam MEANS "to submit". The goal of Islam is to FORCE people to submit!

Cyrus255, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  5. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    very true.

Grafstein, Sep 25, 2006 IP
  6. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is silly. First of all, Hudaibiyyah was the truce that the Prophet made with the pagan Quraysh of Makkah, not the Jews. Secondly, the Treaty was initiated by the Makkans, not by the Prophet. And thirdly, the pagan Makkans broke the conditions of the treaty which eventually resulted in the liberation of Makkah from the Quraysh.

Hence your ignorance of Islamic history is pretty much obvious.

- MENJ

Ibn Juferi, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  7. vivaspots

vivaspots Peon

Best Answers:
    hahaha Cyrus255, from where you bring this crapy article , hudaubiyyah was an agreement with Quraysh not the jews, and please if you want to know about jews and muslims in that time , search about " AL AHZAB WAR or Battle "

vivaspots, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  8. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    You call the Qurayza massacre "liberation"? Wow. You don't think Islam has rewritten history for you? How ignorant. You are the one ignorant of Islamic history! You just believe what you've been fed by your Malaysian clerics.

NO OTHER RELIGION IS AS VIOLENT OR EVIL AS ISLAM

The Banu Qurayza are a Medinan Jewish tribe. Look up the Qurayza Massacre, and you will understand the vile nature of your prophet. Or how about him stealing his 6 yr old daughter-in-law for his bride? He married a 6 year old when he was 52 years old! Vile! Mohammad was a child-raping, evil murderer.

Islam means "to submit" - a Muslim is "one who has submitted" the goal of Islam is to make the whole world submit. World Domination.

I'm pretty sure submission requires force being applied. It's definitely a violent one.

Muslims burn churches and kill nuns when the pope incinuates that muslims are violent. "Islam is a religion of Peace - and We'll Kill You to Prove it!" In my opinion there is nothing worse than killing women, especially that devote their lives to spiritual righteousness. You muslims sicken me. Disguisting, lying, murdering, child rapists.

In most muslim country's the legal age of marriage is NINE YEARS OLD, because Mohammad, 52, "consummated" AKA raped his daughter-in-law when she was 9. Muslim countries still have slaves from africa (it was publically abolished in the 1980's but continues in private), yet ironically black muslims are embracing their violent message through the Nation of Islam, the largest US muslim organization which advocates killing all whites.

If Islam is not violent tell me what happens when one LEAVES Islam?

Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him. Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)

Or what they say to do to infidels?

Slay the infidels wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Koran 9:5)

Infidels should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides. (Koran 5:33)

Even BEHEADING those infidel hostages is SPECIFICALLY condoned in the Qu'Ran.

I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them. (Koran 8:12)

Cyrus255, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  9. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    Since when have I said that the Hudaibiyyah Treaty had anything to do with Banu Qurayzah?? Obviously your arrogance is only superceded by your extreme imbecility and ignorance.

Read again what I said about the Hudaibiyyah being a treaty between the Prophet and the pagan Quraysh of Makkah (see that? I've bolded it again). If you can't read that, buy glasses. If you can't comprehend that, go back to pre-school.

- MENJ

10. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    That is a lie that is only told by islamic clerics, all HISTORICAL accounts are that it was the Banu Qurayzah Meccans. Most Muslims like yourself assumed the meccans broke the treaty, but rather Mohammad gave them the three alternatives (outlined above) and they chose none, since all were bad options, and then Mohammad said that constituted a breach of the truce, and so he massacred them. Mohammad said "war is deceit", and so justified his LIES and trickery.

Anyways, this is besides the point. You can't deny that Islam is a religion of violence, that FORCES SUBMISSION the name Islam means "to submit".

You have a 9 year old raping murderer for a prophet!

If Islam is not violent tell me what happens when one LEAVES Islam?

Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him. Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)

What happens to a non-muslim who enters mecca either? Death. I know it'd be difficult to admit that your religion is based on violence and hate. Unless of course you already know that and are merely trying to spread confusion and lie to us to decieve the infidels.

11. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    Sigh. Still refuse to see the light, I see.

In any case, I implore the interested reader to read the following link with regards to the Treaty of the Hudaybiyyah:

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/treaty28.html

Rest assured that there is no mention of either "Jew" or "Banu Qurayza". Of course that is probably because they were not involved in the treaty in the first place but then again, who knows? Maybe some alien Martians swooped on the webpage and zapped the words out!

- MENJ

12. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    Wow what a historical news source! Cyberistan! A MUSLIM WEBSITE. You don't think your clerics aren't trying to rewrite history?

It also doesn't say what happened after the treaty, like that Mohammad ORDERED his men to lie and say they renounced their faith so that they could infiltrate Mecca (regardless of WHO you think was controlling mecca/makka) and prepare the ambush

You STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THOSE Qu'ran Quotes! Islam MEANS "to submit" their goal is to FORCE the world to convert or die.

Can you ATLEAST acknowledge that?

13. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:

Of course I linked to a Muslim website. Surely you don't expect me to link to a Christian one for an account of Islamic history? What silliness is that?

At this juncture, we are addressing your (silly) slip-up regarding the Hudaibiyyah Treaty, so we are not interested in entertaining the rest of your polemics at the moment.

- MENJ

14. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    Well you could start by using an independent news source.

That'd be like going to a christian website for historical information on jesus. It's gonna be biased.

Anyways, most muslim terrorists claim their actions are supported by the Qu'Ran. Please show us a verse where the Qu'Ran condemns killing infidels, or pagans.

15. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He can't, because that's the name of the game, """hiding behind a "religion" to conquer the world""".

Assuming that the whole world would be islam controlled, I can't figure out the peace story they are always pointing to when they even kill each other. There are either to many mohammads or no muslims at all.
    I can't buy their stories.

Arnie, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  16. MrX

MrX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Islam means to submit to God. Not just submit.

MrX, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  17. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    Haha, yeah. When the US invades Iraq and Afghanistan and kill roughly 300,000 mostly soldiers it's "imperialist occupation" but when Iraq and Iran kill nearly 10 million of each other it's a "brotherly struggle".

I mean, the Islamic Republic of Iran is dedicated to whiping Israel of the planet to bring about the return of the Mahdi.

The ONLY way their 12th Imam can return is if all the jews are killed? I mean, hello? Violence!

18. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    And how do you propose we shall do that? This is not a news source, this is a historical Islamic account!

And on that note, I am going to bed. It is late and I am exhausted. We will continue tomorrow...if I bother, that is.

- MENJ

19. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    I would hope you do not return to spread your propaganda.

Islam means to submit. They murder innocents over cartoons and papal statements insinuating that they are violent. If you cannot see this, then please refrain from posting.

Please examine yourself. Examine your religion that endorses the murder of innocents.

20. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They have a strange God, isn't it? Their God must be afraid of Israel or else their mahdi would come regadles of Israel, or not? :D

Arnie, Sep 28, 2006 IP