1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

http://www.abk-soft.com/ anyone see this community script?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by lilquit, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I must praise the cooperation with moderators of DP.
    Im really greatful they will ban fake accounts of ABK-soft who keep trying with fake reviews, fake review sites, spamming, threatening people on DP, to scam people.
    Keep trying to clean their worse reputation.

I almost lost my trust in the moderators here, but after a few reports i see there are at least a few accounts of these scammers banned, im very greatful and only supports me to keep going on with reporting these fakers.

Keep the heads up guys and report these scammers and also explain clearly the reason why they have to get banned.

Just stay away from any ABK-Soft product.
    The prove that these guys are scammers are as clear as the sky is blue.

ilook, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  2. iSkaDate

iSkaDate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi folks. My name is Tim and I represent SkaDate dating and community software.

As far as I can see somebody tries to slander SkaDate. If there would be real complaints we would be snowed under with dozens of messages of outraged complaints against our company. But we are not snowed, because these reviews are written by non-existent customers.

We provide professional support via ticket system and free public forum. SkaDate well trained support staff resolve issues in a timely manner.

If you have any questions you are always welcome to ask them. Visit SkaDate web site: www.SkaDate.com

Check SkaDate Blog: www.skalfa.com/press/

Stay tuned because SkaDate is going to release something new this time.

Thanks for your attention.
    Regards, Tim.

iSkaDate, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  3. samuca

samuca Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I've been scammed too!
    The script does not work!
    They will not reply your request for solutions let alone money back.
    Stay away form these people.
    They should be in jail!

samuca, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  4. SAG

SAG Peon

Best Answers:
    I was also scammed by ABK Soft. I am a real person and I know its my first post but this is real. These people are a horrible company and after two weeks of absolutely NO support for their Business Space software I am demanding a refund. Well we all know how that went.. I am still waiting on it. The best part of this is that I am tracking down managers and involved parties in California, and they will all be served. I was a criminal investigator for a very long time and have dozens of friends in the same line of work around the world, including California and Russia. So either way I will either get a refund, or expose them for what they are. If anyone is interested in seeing the tickets generated or you need evidence for verification that I am a real customer of this worthless company feel free to contact me.

SAG, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  5. samuca

samuca Peon

Best Answers:
    These guys are scammers and I can prove it.

They will be in jail soon. Their days are coming.

I'm a real costumer.
    Do a google research and you will find out how bad this people are.

Keep your money!
    Take your girlfriend/wife/kid to a nice dinner and have a pleasant day with your love ones or buy some nice clothes for you.

But don't give your hard money to this people.
    I already file an FBI internt scam complaint against them and I've just find out that there's dozen of another complaintas well.

samuca, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  6. samuca

samuca Peon

Best Answers:
    You are a scumbag, and pretty soon you will be in jail "making new friends".

samuca, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  7. SAG

SAG Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is the ticket I just got back about my refund. Go figure hahah these people are thieves and have brought on the pain.

Attached Files:

SAG, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  8. SAG

SAG Peon

Best Answers:
    Feel free to email any stories you may have relating to this scumbag company at rippoff@abk-thieves.com it will be placed on the web site at http://abk-thieves.com/index.htm

As my investigation progress' I will be adding more information about these thieves.

SAG, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  9. wazzum

wazzum Peon

Best Answers:
    I am Michael Pennington the owner of Wazzum.com.

ABK-Soft.com and the owner, Dimitry Rudakov is currently going all over the web blacklisting me and he is also pretending to be a David Breston out of Houston. He is pretending to be a lawyer now. I called David Breston in Houston and he has never heard of this guy or me.

FYI, ABK-Soft.com owns DatingSoftwareReviewer.com and he is also slamming other dating software providers. If you have been scammed by abk-soft.com then try posting a negative review on that site and watch what happens. It gets deleted. Imagine that.

So for all you guys that have been scammed by abk-soft.com, please contact me at wazzum.com. I have something for you that you might want.

For those of you that might be in Russia or Armenia, I am posting what you would call a bounty on Dimitry Rudakov's head. I will give anyone $500 US dollars to locate this Dimitry Rudakov guy. I need a home address. I don't want his business address. I want his home address. I want to show this guy how we Italian Americans roll.

If you are listening Dimitry Rudakov, I want you to know that I will find you and that money talks and it talks very loud!

Again, I will pay ANYONE $500 dollars for a verified home address of Dimitry Rudakov, the owner of ABK-Soft.com. He is either in Moscow, Russia or Yerevan, Armenia. I have a very strong suspicion that he is in Yerevan, Armenia.

Michael Pennington
    Wazzum.com
    503-935-7461

wazzum, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  10. SAG

SAG Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me know I would be willing to throw in a few hundred to track these scumbags down. I have a few friends around the globe that are already looking into these guys.

ABK-Thieves.com

SAG, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  11. rickpeak

rickpeak Peon

Best Answers:

Hi Michael. It is a great idea to catch this scammer.
    I found address of Dmitri Rudakov, I don't know whether it is real or not:

Dmitrii Rudakov (dmitryrudakov007 AT yandex DOT ru)
    Zelenaya, 4
    g Vladimira
    Vladimirskaya oblast,600013
    RU
    Tel.+007.909909541

Here is the link where the address was found: http://www.topix.com/forum/who/scam/T911SMRBQDTV6F5PQ

Sure I can give a couple of hundreds to stop this scammer from ripping people off.

rickpeak, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  12. rickpeak

rickpeak Peon

Best Answers:
    I found one more address of Dmitry Rudakov:
    Zip code: 105005
    Address: Poslannikov Per,
    Phone: +7 909 909 54 10
    Fax: +7 909 909 54 10

Link: http://www.vclcomponents.com/authors/Dmitry_Rudakov

Here is his FaceBook profile:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dmitry-Rudakov/1078630133

rickpeak, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  13. DmitryRudakov

DmitryRudakov Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I am Dmitry Rudakov.
    My home address is available on the web, please come, you will be my guests. Michael said he needs my head, did I understand right? The head, I mean, hummm.. dickhead? I am eager to give it to you Michael, you are such a cutie... Also we in Moscow love italian americans from Thailand a lot. Please do not forget to bring the 500$ you will give me for my head.
    Dmitry Rudakov.

DmitryRudakov, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  14. PolakPoncho

PolakPoncho Peon

Best Answers:
    Hahaha Michael Pennington gets more and more funny (no offence here). This is he himself answering his posts.

I have a strong feeling that Michael Pennington and Dmitry Rudakov is one and the same man. I mean Michael has invented this "enemy" to attach the angry comments about his software to some mysterious russian scammer. This is a classical tactics. You know some guys invented Al Khaida and bombed several buildings not long ago... although it is disputable.

Moreover, I found some evidence of this which I will post here later. Also I know that Michael lives in Thailand and his real name is Emil Sarnogoev. He is a Kyrgyz scammer and hides in Thailand.

It is just like some soap opera you know... :-(

PolakPoncho, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  15. AndrewBo

AndrewBo Peon

Best Answers:
    I called Dmitry, he has never heard of any Michael Pennington nor of Wazzum nor of David Breston. Actually he does not work in our company for 3 years already. He was one of the first, let us say, he was one of those who started ABK, but later he sold the company (you could read about this on blogs). He lives in Moscow and in the USA in winter and autumn. He gets his percentage from the software sales and does not take part in any processes in the company. I told him you want his head and we laughed a lot.

As for your problems, well, I can assure you our company ABK has nothing to do with it Michael, if you knew how many problems we have with the development schedule you would understand why we do not have time for any PR, black or even white. All we do for PR is google adsence and some site optimization (SEO).

I also visited your site Wazzum.com and I would recommend you to remove this information from it because 1) it is not true 2) it sounds rather funny:

"Currently Wazzum is under a slander attack from our competitor ABK-Soft.com, otherwise known as Abledating. They are a known Russian scammer company per the BBB website and many of our clients. They are currently going all over the web posting slanderous lies about me and my company."

I think you can not write this on a good site, it is not like business is done, I think. I can imagine Microsoft writing on Microsoft.com "Apple says we are bad, do not believe themn". Rather funny.

Yes we could have done this, because as I saw on the web you often write bad things about us like "ABK is bad, Wazzum is good". I do not think why you do so, hopefully you will stop it one day. But no, we do not have any time for this, especially now, with the new software line being developed.

I do not know who this is, if it is some competitor of yours or some relative or some real client. Please check somewhere else and please stop writing bad things about anyone who is not you, and no one will ever touch your business. Well, do not know, I think so.

Andrey from ABK.

AndrewBo, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  16. AndrewBo

AndrewBo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    Your refund has been issued more than a week ago, could you please update this thread not to leave this unfinished.

Thanks a lot.

AndrewBo, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  17. JoeOFarrel

JoeOFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    quite an amazing dating script war. I've seen this war on more than 3 forums now. If anyone wants to post an honest review, check out my site below. Don't bother with multiple reviews or proxies.

JoeOFarrel, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  18. AndrewBo

AndrewBo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well no war at all because war means the competing sides are of the same type or origin, but this software is not a competitor of ours, we have never heard about it until recently, it does not have a real modifications option and a unique design option, and seems it is based on Wordpress. He started in the beginning of this year only. We have been developing for 9 years. I mean this is a different market segment, ready-made scripts.

But what I personally do not like is the way this person conducts his business, posting negative lies all over the forums. It seems inappropriate, strange, and all we would ask is to stop this. As for the software itself, maybe it is a nice option for some purposes and we wish wazzum all the luck in business.

Andy.

AndrewBo, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  19. JoeOFarrel

JoeOFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    Its an impressive waste of time, in any case. Its one thing to do honest competition, a whole other thing do post slander. Main difference being that you can sue them for it.

The social networking software market has bright future - but it needs to be a lot more organized with healthy standards. More time should be spent on development rather than PR - already most scripts are lagging behind horribly with what technology should allow for these days. Are there any industry events where all players come together, or are invited?

JoeOFarrel, Dec 26, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.