1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling http://mytagspot.com/

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Fiverscripts, Aug 31, 2013.

URL: http://mytagspot.com/
    What is it and what does it do?

The TagCheap script is a unique, beautifully designed script that allows you to sell tags on your website, allowing your customers a massive amount of power and flexibility in the options they choose. Do they want a different color for their tag? Done. Do they want a different background color for their tag? Done. Do they want their tag to be a different size? Done. It really is a script worth using, and best of all it’s been created for your benefit, so you can sell tags and make money.

New Version includes:
    • Visitor Counter
    • Optional Recipicol link
    • Unlimited free tags (insted of based on ip)
    • Various code tidy ups
    • Admin control panel with payment settings/price set
    What do i get?
    - Website script
    -Great domain!
    - Help from me on setup etc.. check feedback i dont just sell and leave..

Where can i take this?

Setup, put your paypal in, promote and watch the revenue come in. Its a fully setup and automatic business

Only asking $12 for it via PayPal is a total steal.. for a premium .com keyworded domain is a total steal.. wont be along for long at this price first come first serve!

Fiverscripts, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  2. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    A demo for this would be nice as I must admit that I have no idea what the site does :(

Thank you for your time.

mytechiestuff, Sep 8, 2013 IP