1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HTML5 Arcade games with scoring system

Discussion in 'Programming' started by nebhotep, Apr 22, 2014.

Hello,

I am planning to develop a new app for social networks and mobile devices and I am looking for a source of HTML5 Arcade games. My requirement for the games is to have a scoring system or to be able to send scores in some format.
    I am not interested in a full solution with scoring, leaderboard and whatever else.

Any ideas for where I can find such games?

nebhotep, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  2. nebhotep

nebhotep Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey guys

noone?

any platform where I can download arcade HTML5 games?

nebhotep, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  3. 0Azzurro

0Azzurro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey mate, not sure about finished games but one easy option I am looking at myself, is using Gamesalad (www.gamesalad.com). It allows you to do your own games for most any platform including HTML5, with no programming experience needed. Sorry I can't tell you much more than that as I have not yet used it, but am planning get stuck in by september to do a couple of games for one of my sites.

0Azzurro, May 19, 2014 IP
  4. nebhotep

nebhotep Active Member

Best Answers:
    there are a lot of platforms that allows you to build games out there.

still looking for finished games, maybe a platform to share revenues with for existing games. only thing is that I want to buid my own rewarding system so I only need the scores to be passed

nebhotep, May 20, 2014 IP