1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HTML Question, need to force someone when they enter a website, to be pushed to anoth

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Firstbaysmith, Nov 24, 2010.

My question is, Currently Im trying to edit a website, to automatically forward the visitor to another website.
    Its a website we get for free through a company, they allow you to adjust all pictures, and edit all text and html. I was wondering if there was a script or command, or some way to automatically force anyone who visits the website, to immediatly load them to another website.

Anyone good with HTML?

Firstbaysmith, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  2. jeremyhowell

jeremyhowell Member

Best Answers:
    To do this with HTML, try this:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>Your Page Title</title>
    <meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="0;url=http://www.3dmoovy.com"></HEAD>
    <BODY>
    Optional page text here.
    </BODY>
    </HTML>

Code (markup):

jeremyhowell, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  3. jeremyhowell

jeremyhowell Member

Best Answers:
    An easier way if you have a domain for the site your wanting to forward from with someone like Godaddy is to set up URL forwarding to your target site, I don't know if it would be suitable in your case though as I dont know the specifics of your site. Its a very easy procedure, your domain host should have documentation showing you how to do it, you should be able to figure it out with no trouble. If not, then you got the code above to do it with HTML as you said.

jeremyhowell, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  4. CSM

CSM Active Member

Best Answers:
    CSM, Nov 25, 2010 IP