1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying HTML FORM and PHP SCRIPT

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Camay123, Jul 11, 2011.

I got an html form, wich is the basis of a more complex one, but here it is:

<table cellspacing="10px">
    <form action="test.php" method="post">

<tr>
    <td>choice 1</td><td><input type="checkbox" name="@1111@|_|" /> checked yes for test</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td>choice 2</td><td><input type="checkbox" name="@2222@|_|" />not checked for test</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td>text 1</td><td><input type="text" name="@3333@|_|" value=""/>input text</td>
    </tr>

<tr><td><input class="bouton" type="submit" value="Générer" /></td></tr>
    </form>
    </table>
    Code (markup):
    It contains the input fields, 2 of them are checkbox, and one of them is text.

Please notice name of each field. "@1111@|_|" for field one and so on. the field are allways four numbers, this is also a valid name "@1234@|_|"

Now,

when a checkbox is checked, for example the one named "@1111@|_|" the php script should echo: "@1111@|@NA1@|" for this niput, and it it was the checkbox named "@2222@|_|" it should output "@2222@|@NA1@|" and so on.

When a checkbox, is not checked, the php script should echo "@1111@|@NA_@|" or "@2222@|@NA_@|"

When a input of type text is field, the php script should echo "@3333@|text inserted in the text field of the form|"

So, if i had checkbox 1 checked, checkbox2 not checked and input text containing this text "Hello World", and would want the php script to only echo:

@1111@|@NA1@|@2222@|@NA_@|@3333@|Hello World|

Whos willing to do this ? If you are, pm me, with a price quote and time frame.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
    Camay123, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  2. chanakya

chanakya Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In reference of the requirement of a Professional Php developer, I would like to bring your attention towards my profile.

I am Dhiraj Pandey, a full-time independent developer, Wordpress consultant and web evangelist based out of INDIA with a 4+ years of industry experience.
    my email id is

Cost :: $30
    Time :: same day.

chanakya, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  3. sitescripts

sitescripts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    20 bucks about an hour

sitescripts, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  4. tndeath

tndeath Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Job Done Payment received in the time great buyer.

tndeath, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  5. rsussell

rsussell Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you fixed this problem now? I can do this for you, please PM me, thanks.

rsussell, Jul 14, 2011 IP