1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling HowToJailbreakIOS.com - Great Keywords - Lots Of Potential.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by EpicDesignGuy, Mar 14, 2014.

Hello, im looking to sell my website HowToJailbreakIOS.com, a website with a fantastic domain name a lots of potential. With barely any SEO, the website is getting traffic (although small).

Ive already posted some tutorials on the site for jailbreaking a couple different version of IOS, however no matter what tutorial you post, the domain will always be suited for it. This website could be pushed as a tutorial only website or in addition, an ios news website.

The website has the theme Periodic (worth 40$) and is running wordpress for easy editing.

I have a reserve, but will hold off on saying it straight away, to see what i can get. If you want anymore information or want to make me an offer then please feel free to pm me.

EpicDesignGuy, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  2. ask2talk

ask2talk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    57.1% - 2
    pm me with screenshots of traffic and income

ask2talk, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  3. naqiboy