1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Howdy, y'all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jr777, Oct 29, 2017.

Hey, I'm an amateur web developer from the American Southwest. I started teaching myself web design a few years ago. I signed up here because it was recommended to me on the Xenforo forum.

I built a forum recently that I sold to one of my members (556files.net), and I'm currently working on another forum (germanglish.org). Feedback is always appreciated, so feel free to make suggestions. I made a lot of mistakes early on with 556files, so I just wanted to get a fresh start with something else.

I'm currently teaching myself to build LAMP stack servers, which is a real bear compared to learning html and css. I've got my sites on Linode (which rocks btw), but I have to have a guy help me everytime I need something, which is getting kind of annoying. I would like to just be able to do it by myself, and of course not have to pay every time I need something.

Well, that's pretty much it.;)

Oh, and I seriously need to up my SEO skills. So hopefully that's something I can learn here.

Oh, yea, I'm also helping this guy with his blog (ak47news.net). I met him on one of the gun forums. I'm kind of proud of the logo. He didn't want to pay to have someone make a real logo, but I was able to rig that up with css.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    jr777, Oct 29, 2017 IP
  2. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Welcome to DP :)

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP