1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How you scan your website or get rid of "The Website Ahead Contains Malware!" ?

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by India Forum, Nov 19, 2013.

Whenever i open my website, i get the warning by google "The Website Ahead Contains Malware!"..

Although it happened before, i had removed the pages, so google would remove warning. But this time, it's not the same, already submitted request, 2 times in last 3 days.

Scan(by host) targets errors in other pages as well. Many of the pages can't be removed either.

So point is, that how you scan your website/server from errors? And how you gets to know about the error.. In case if i would be removing non-error codes, if i tried myself.

Thanks

India Forum, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are ready to use Malware tools to scan the website and generate a report. You can try Sitelock tool to scan the website for malware. This tool will help you to identify the malicious code on the website.

MilesWeb, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  3. RobinInTexas

RobinInTexas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try using this site and fix any problems it finds sucuri.net

RobinInTexas, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  4. HostUS - Alexander

HostUS - Alexander Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you have got an infected script. What control panel do you have? Have you tried doing a scan with Clam?

HostUS - Alexander, Nov 24, 2013 IP