1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How will automation affect Seo

Discussion in 'General Business' started by eric_wahlberg, Sep 8, 2016.

Hello Everyone,

I am reading quite a lot that current IT jobs would vanish and replaced by artificial intelligence.

My question is that if automation happens how will it affect Search Engine Optimization?
    Will Seo completely vanish?

Please give your views.

eric_wahlberg, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  2. Chapmanistan

Chapmanistan Peon

Best Answers:
    No.

As long as Google exists, there will always be SEO. I actually use an AI during my work and this platform frees up so much time so I can focus on more important matters. For example, it will crawl a website and tell me which links I should disavow in about 30 seconds. Furthermore, it will tell me which keywords to focus on and pages I can better optimise for easy wins.

The point is, AI is already here - but it hasn't taken my job. Instead, I work alongside it to create better results.

Chapmanistan, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  3. Helparo

Helparo Peon

Best Answers:
    Looking at how technology is advancing, bots will be able to replace people who are doing SEO. They will be able to look over several articles and rewrite them concentrating on focus keywords, putting tags and writing headlines and descriptions.

However, it is important to emphasize the level at which AI will be able to perform these tasks. Most probably, it will be at a basic level. For example, when contacting people for backlinks, people will receive messages written in a certain way. They will know that it is from robots. This will somehow impact the quality of the process. Moreover, the texts will suffer from the same reason.

People manage to bring value in the SEO process. They are able to do more than an automated process can. Maybe AI will replace some of the people's tasks, but there will remain persons responsible with the SEO value.

Helparo, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If I didn't know any better I'd think it was a plug for SEO. SEO is almost dead. In a few years' time nobody will be talking SEO, at all. We live in a world where people want what their friends have. Social networks, apps are dominating the scene. There's less and less room left for SEO and its effectiveness.

qwikad.com, Sep 8, 2016 IP