1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How well does these sells?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by content_dj, Oct 23, 2015.

Hi, sorry for a newbie post here. I am wondering which is better, selling e-books or selling t-shirts(teespring) in a website? Never had an experience in both of these. Will continue to do my research but at the moment would gladly receive any advice from here.

Thank you :)

content_dj, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  2. munir@bloggersflux

munir@bloggersflux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, I think it depends on the website.

For example, if you have football team website, Teespring campaigns will do better but if you have a website based on Internet Marketing, Ebooks are going to do better

munir@bloggersflux, Oct 24, 2015 IP
    hogeyman3 likes this.
  3. content_dj

content_dj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the reply. That is a very useful information :D

content_dj, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  4. teamnirvana

teamnirvana Active Member

Best Answers:
    What are you going to lose if you try both of them? There is nothing like a sure pitch by which you will hit the mark by trying just one.

Write e-books only if you are an expert on the topic. Do not try to get PLR articles and rewrite them for a buck. It's not a good business model until and unless you have a good list of paying customers.

Try the T-Shirt model. It's being beaten like anything by pros. You may find a crack somewhere. There are quite a number of FB groups related to tee selling. Join them and note down success mantras.

Use fiverr to get the designs done for t-shirts and if you are a designer, then you should definitely be looking at t-shirt business model.

teamnirvana, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  5. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on your sites content. If you have a fitness site you will be better off selling ebooks, if you have a comedy site you are better off selling T-Shirts. What's your site about?

Shole93, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    fitness t's with meme style sayings on them are very "in"
    it's just hard to produce them cheaply made from sports fabric rather than cotton.

sarahk, Oct 26, 2015 IP
    Shole93 likes this.
  7. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree with that one, that's why I said ebooks go better. It's cheaper and usually those sell good as they have workout plans on them or some guides to lose weight quickly.

Shole93, Oct 26, 2015 IP