1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How we increase crawler rat or increase fast indexing in google.com

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Peace4ever9, Jan 4, 2013.

My question is that can it is possible that we increase or decrease crawler rate in webmaster or other way and can it is possible to increase fast indexing in google if yes then plz tell me its solution how we increase or decrease crawler rate and increase fast indexing in google

Peace4ever9, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  2. charloverocks

charloverocks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually if you created a sitemap correctly with the right frequency of what are the pages or posts to be visited in 1 day or every hour or every month a crawler would take note of that and will might crawl and index your website content accordingly.

I might as well advice you to use feedburner to help you do the broadcasting of your feeds inside your site but you must configure it correctly

==============================================
    Happy New Year Every One - Please Be Careful with my Heart I don't want to broken in pieces again!

charloverocks, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  3. Webian

Webian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is possible to set your crawl rate. Login to your Google WMT account, select the site you wanted to adjust your crawl rate then go to Configuration > Settings. You can see a section for Crawl rate and choose the radio button "Limit Google's maximum crawl rate" and set your crawl rate.

Webian, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  4. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get More Backlinks, Try To Get Good Page Rank. If you build more backlinks to your website, then you can get some good Page rank. When page rank of your site is increased your site gets crawled more than when your site didn’t have enough backlinks or Page rank.

ChrisRey, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  5. ReyMaestro

ReyMaestro Peon

Best Answers:
    For faster indexing in G, you need fresh link on high authority site, collect up some high PR & Good Alexa sites where you can post up the or I suggest to make account on Only high PR, good Alexa ranking Social bookmarking sites & Post up your website & new pages link, Even it will get your page G indexed sometimes in mins, Because the Good Alexa ranking site & high popular Social bookmarking sites Crawled every hours. like Digg, Stumbleup & lots of more.

ReyMaestro, Feb 15, 2013 IP