1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How we can rank High At the same time on Google,Yahoo and Bing.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Himanshu83, Nov 27, 2010.

Hi All
    How we can rank High At the same time on Google,Yahoo and Bing.Can tell me anybody?

Himanshu83, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  2. Ledlauzis

Ledlauzis Member

Best Answers:
    Ranking high on yahoo and Bing will not bring you much traffic. I have ranked number one in Bing for key-term that brings ~2 000 visitors a day from google, but Bing gave me 20-30 visitors. So it is complete waste of time to get ranked on Bing or Yahoo. Just concentrate your effort to Google

Ledlauzis, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  3. lulabie

lulabie Member

Best Answers:
    Google is the most used by people. I think just focus on google, and you will get more and more.

lulabie, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  4. thejared

thejared Peon

Best Answers:
    Google does bring you much, much more traffic in general. They will also make you earn it.

You will see you organic searches increase and then they will knock you off the top for a bit.

I think of it like they are just testing you to make sure you are qualified to be a number 1 position site

It's all worth it in the end, trust me. Seeing good SEO pay off is a great feeling to have.

As for Yahoo -- They want you to pay to get more clicks from them in their search. Screw that.

Bing -- They have a webmaster toolbox (like google.com/webmasters) for you to give them your sitemap.

Read, try, analyze and repeat.

thejared, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  5. hhsaus

hhsaus Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you optimise properly (white hat seo) you should rank high on all three as good seo practices achieve good results on all three. There are some differences between them, but it is nothing major.

hhsaus, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  6. nexy

nexy Peon

Best Answers:
    If people depending on google much..focus on it majorly..even u get well indexed in yahoo and bing..u cant expect mush inflow to ur websites...so better target Google rather than bing and yahoo

nexy, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  7. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is not good advise, in fact studies have proven, along with my own testing, that yahoo searchers are more likely to make a purchase than a Google searcher

If you know what to do to get your sites ranking well in Google, then continue to do it and there is a very good chance that they will eventually rank well in Yahoo and Bing

P.S.
    For your information.... Yahoo is now powered by bing, therefore the results are vitually the same

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
    vstar, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  8. Kiranraj

Kiranraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Apply the same On-page & off-page optimization techniques to a website to achieve the ranking on Google, Yahoo & Bing

Kiranraj, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  9. Imdadc

Imdadc Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on how well you optimize your website, do some optimization test with your competitor & find how they took first place at search engine.

First do proper keyword research to rank high in search engine. Create quality backlink by submitting article, social bookmarking, forum and blog posting as much as you can. Search engine loves quality backlinks.

Hope this will be helpful.

Imdadc, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  10. deltagci

deltagci Peon

Best Answers:
    I think yahoo needs to more back links from directory sites.

deltagci, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  11. Deecoup

Deecoup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is not possible at same Time. Because Google,Yahoo, msn Algorithms are Different.

Deecoup, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  12. rwsseo

rwsseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Do proper on page and off page optimization it helps to ranking in search engines but it's difficult to rank high at the same time on all search engines.

rwsseo, Nov 30, 2010 IP