1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Useful is Twiter to you?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by mike30, Apr 28, 2016.

Hello guys,
    I was wondering in what ways twitter is most useful or effective to you. In a personal or business model.

mike30, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just like with any other social media outlet it's only useful if you have a large (and growing) following. Otherwise it's not going to do much for you. You will probably start seeing some action when you hit 30K-40K in following.

qwikad.com, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  3. tmayoras

tmayoras Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it is incredibly useful for establishing yourself as an expert in your field, which can help you in your career or personal life. I wrote an article on the topic that is linked on my Twitter profile @tylermayoras

tmayoras, May 7, 2016 IP
  4. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, as for me, it is more entertainment network! But I use twitter in my work! It is very active networks with a lot of actuality, news and events! As for me, I like it))

JudySlean, May 15, 2016 IP
  5. faiz01

faiz01 Member

Best Answers:
    Its quite useful because you can see whats going on in the world mainly by viewing twitter trends! Also it offers lots of other options that are amazinf for marketers!

faiz01, May 18, 2016 IP
  6. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    twitter is pure crazy, everyone follows everyone just to have followers, for marketing it is a nightmare.

i am building up some twitter accounts to get a clever view got nearly 5k on each profile and all the people come from my specific group. I am going to get it to 30k-40k and see if makes a difference but for now 5k users is like 0 users. unless there is a piece of ass, tits, cute little animals nothing get voted for and nothing gets retweeted well virtually nothing. i have tried numerous posts, put a post of a half naked chick it went off the chart.

next text is a picture of my offer with half naked chick next to it.

Mybulen, May 19, 2016 IP
  7. faiz01

faiz01 Member

Best Answers:
    BUt i near future i gonna get some amazing results from twitter via paid and organic effort!
    why you are making 5k each profile when you are saying its a nightmare?

faiz01, May 19, 2016 IP
  8. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am testing out what 5k does, 5k is just my level i wanna get, i want 50k but organically it takes times and without tis and ass your account is basically ignored. twitter for advertising is terrible. Would never in my life advertise on twitter, well paid advertising but we will see in november wheni have 30-40k users how things go.

In the future what results you gonna get and how you gonna make money from twitter? You are better off investing in faceboook than twitter granted twitter is free.

Mybulen, May 19, 2016 IP
  9. CpmStars.com

CpmStars.com Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are looking into making money from Twitter, I agree you need at least 10K followers. If your followers are of a specific niche and have specific interests it will be easier to get advertisers interested. For example if you are a Personal Trainer posting about fitness and your followers are fitness enthusiasts, you can start promoting relevant products to them.
    On another note if you have a content website and want to drive traffic to it, Twitter is a great way to get your content exposed to a broad audience. A great number of people actually use Twitter to get informed about what is going in the world. As long as you have something interesting and new to say people will read it.
    Business wise it is a great tool to discover trends and hot topics

CpmStars.com, May 19, 2016 IP
    Mybulen likes this.
  10. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    what i find with twitter and faceboook is people for instance will read your blog post headline and move mon, they do not read your article, majority of them but a chick taking a selfie will be shared 400 times. many times if you follow people to get followers you have no quality interested in your niche. you just got a bunch of people which is why you need 10-50k users. i am working towards that but it takes a few months. Reddit for blogger for isntance is much better traffic but low volume ad clicking.

Mybulen, May 19, 2016 IP
  11. faiz01

faiz01 Member

Best Answers:
    Basically i heard about native apps so my idea will be selling paid apps via twitter and etc

faiz01, May 19, 2016 IP
  12. sottile

sottile Peon

Best Answers:
    Twitter is great for brand awareness. It can get obnoxious though once you realize everyone is just doing the same thing (following similar accounts, sending out their website via DM, etc)

sottile, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  13. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're tweeting about a topic that interests people, such as SEO, Tech, Gadgets etc you'll gain followers. Also, offering a service for free helps pull in followers.

gkd_uk, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  14. faiz01

faiz01 Member

Best Answers:
    If your are useful then :)

faiz01, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  15. DougKasper

DougKasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    I get thousands of hits per day to all of my sites with twitter.... of course I use RT's and favs on every tweet

DougKasper, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  16. Usable Vessel

Usable Vessel Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm shutting "Shooting" down my Twitter account and here's why:

http://usablevessel.com/shooting-the-bird/

Usable Vessel, Jun 18, 2016 IP
  17. stace warwick

stace warwick Peon

Best Answers:
    totally agree, but can anyone figure out the more small user details? I cant get a picture to actually fit the profile space (always way too big) PLEASE can anyone advise how to do this??

stace warwick, Jun 21, 2016 IP
  18. faiz01

faiz01 Member

Best Answers:
    ok What do you mean by profile space?

faiz01, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  19. Dylan Barns

Dylan Barns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I totally agree that twitter is quite useful in all aspect! The best thing with twitter is you always aware of all current events and news. As for me, I like it!

Dylan Barns, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  20. shiva_rajput

shiva_rajput Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Twitter is very useful to me.It always update me with various things like politics,film industry, and many other things.

shiva_rajput, Jul 19, 2016 IP