1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how too film a movie that is going to be translated? what is needed?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by anaturelover, Apr 16, 2015.

Hi , i am planing a projet that i will film myself ,in french but i want to translate it in english and spanish.
    I mean i would like to keep all sounds (door closing , foostep, background noise) in the english version but replace the actors's french voice by a english voice. In other word, in the english version, i want people to ALSO ear the door closing , footsteps and back ground noise

How can i do so ?
    material ( i can not afford a zoom :( )

-i already have PX312 2GB digital voice recorder with memory card slot
    -i will buy a canon rebel t5i (camera ) that records good image but bad sound
    -I though of buying
    SGC-598 Photography Interview Shotgun MIC Microphone for Nikon Canon DSLR Camera

how should i record so that my translated videos also have back ground noises and what to do next ?
    thx

anaturelover, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  2. debbiec12323

debbiec12323 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could use the sound of one of the microphones to record the voices, another one for the sounds and when you're mixing and editing, you could easily replace the voices channel with the other language voices and the background noises will still be there, since they are in the other channel.

debbiec12323, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  3. anaturelover

anaturelover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    are suggesting that i take the ambiant sound with the px312? if so im going to hear the french talk as being part of the ambiant sound..
    I dont understand you suggestion . could concretly suggest something?

anaturelover, May 4, 2015 IP