1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write unique or viral content

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Rinoy, Apr 27, 2017.

Hey Guys

How to write unique or viral articles to make the users like the site and share the site. I had seen a lot of unique articles on the web and even found in some new sites. Our site is a technology niche site with an age of 2+ years. The most of the content are news which are rewritten with writer views and comments. The article is not completely unique on the web since the it is about the news I don't know idea about which content users like. Please tell me how you write on your blog

Solved! View solution.
    Rinoy, Apr 27, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I write with my focus on helping the reader find out something that will help him in some way. My information is meant to help build their online business, soothe an ache, solve a problem, provide instruction or entertainment.

A couple examples:

On my scuba blog, I write articles for improving diving skills such as buoyancy control, proper weight selection, making the air in the dive tank last longer.

On my remote control toys blogs, I write about ways to enjoy RC models and creating projects to use them with.

On my marketing blogs, I write about ways to generate traffic, create products, and basic skills that every marketer needs to achieve success toward their business goals.

JoeSpirit, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  3. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that the secret to a viral blog is to effectively reach your target traffic. You know, your target traffic are the ones who are more likely to share and take the first look on your blog. Once you've done this well, expect more shares, reach, and later on, getting viral. :)

Also, alongside this, promotion plays a vital role. So make sure you promote on the right places and on the right people to achieve the virality you're looking for.

Lastly, always provide fresh, interesting and original content. Nothing ever beats that strategy. Good luck!

Anitasol, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  4. Rinoy

Rinoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do you beat the competitors and for a new blog the competitor blogs prevents big traffic to the website.

Rinoy, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  5. Rinoy

Rinoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How to reach to the target traffic for a new blog. I don't like to promote the content or blog because I think user won't get a good impression for the blog.

Rinoy, Apr 28, 2017 IP
    No, I don't think a competitor prevents traffic to your site. You might prevent traffic to your site and send it to your competitor though. Watch what your competitor does on his site and do similar - only better - on your site. If you build trusting relationships with people and show them that what you have to offer is better in some way than what your competitor offers the traffic will steer your way.

I don't worry much about competitors. Competition is a good thing.

JoeSpirit, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  7. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    What is a blog about if it isn't about content? I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the user not getting a good impression for the blog if you promote the content that's on the blog.

To reach your target traffic you need to do market research to find out where your avatar hangs out and join the conversation with him there.

JoeSpirit, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  8. wilhem

wilhem Peon

Best Answers:
    I like your way of thinking. Competition IS good because it motivates you, and weeds out the weak who have no confidence to win their competitors.

wilhem, Feb 25, 2018 IP
  9. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Yes. And good competition gives you an educational platform for personal improvement.

JoeSpirit, Feb 25, 2018 IP
  10. Pajari01

Pajari01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Write in simple words, use witty pictures/infographics to visualize what you are writing about an use examples to help newbies easier understand what you are writing about.

Pajari01, Mar 30, 2018 IP
  11. anjelia

anjelia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am looking for a successful writer for Bende's holiday site.

anjelia, Apr 10, 2018 IP