1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write in a website talking about mobile phones brand

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by closed_heart, Sep 5, 2008.

Dear DP members,

I'm building a website on a particular brand of cell phones and my strategy in monetizing this site will be through contextual ads, affiliates sells, and my own product..

my site keywords have high search volumes with low competition, so i can gurantee a good position in SERP, BUT this is require a good content first.. in the beginning I want to write a unique articles, news about this brand mobile phones ..

I want to know how to write these good killing articles in that niche .. ?
    I need to know what is differnet between the good article in that niche and a decent selling review...?
    How can I make it trustable site and make people buy through it..?
    Any ideas about how to develop my own product ?
    What can be my resources in writing about that niche..?

I urge u to give me some ideas about how to run a site like this and make it profitable..

finally how's my English ?

closed_heart, Sep 5, 2008 IP
  2. Grant Media

Grant Media Banned

Best Answers:
    As far as sales copy goes, you better make sure that it's mistake free. With the amount of competition on the internet, people will simply look elsewhere if they feel that your site lacks professionalism.

Trust is a difficult thing to build for buyers, but you can do it if your work is crisp and the design of your site is clean.

Grant Media, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  3. AUTOATTACKER

AUTOATTACKER Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm sure you're a mobile phone blogger and wants to improve your craft. My suggestion is try to learn from the masters in this niche like engadget, boy genius and crunchgear.

AUTOATTACKER, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  4. outspan

outspan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I set up a Web writing tutoring service on Skype Prime, one-on-one training on how to write articles for the Web @ € 0.25/min (the money comes from your Skype credit). PM me if you're interested! :)

outspan, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  5. closed_heart

closed_heart Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks alot guys ...

what about the sources of my news articles .. how can i gain the exclusivity ?? i wanna be the first one to submit the news on my niche .. how can i ?

closed_heart, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  6. manas

manas Peon

Best Answers:
    'Closeed heart' wants an instant Open reply?

manas, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  7. webgal

webgal Peon

Best Answers:
    Your English is better than my Spanish. However, it is obviously not your native language. If you are going to write the content on the site, just admit that up front, add a photo and sell yourself as a cell phone technology expert (if you are one). That way they will get over your English and read what you have to say.

webgal, Sep 24, 2008 IP