1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Write Fast - Top Tips!

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Fastest Writers, Jul 21, 2010.

1. kurole

kurole Member

Best Answers:
    N need to hurry. Think carefully and put some humor in your articles to make readers interest

kurole, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  2. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like This?

Acui Cherry -- Get Rid of Extra Fat

This is your lucky day! With nobody around, it is the perfect opportunity to pick up the $1000 bill lying on the street. Try as you might, you cannot bend down to pick it up. It has been months since your husband allowed you to sit atop him. It is time you realized that you are overweight.

parsibagan, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  3. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice creative writing concept.

However almost entire useless, as it is relying on other articles in the heap to get read. Learn structuring. Over 50% of articles started never get finished, that start could almost guarantee that.

Many article writers on here have a choice. (1) write an article get 400 views in a year and a 4% conversion rate. Those with clients would prefer at least 1,000 reads in a year with a 12% to 15% conversion rate.

Writing for the sake of writing is fine, but do not expect a worthy article directory to carry material that does not draw viewers. The same would happen within many forms of syndicated content. There are poetry and off the main track sites for this style.

dyadvisor, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  4. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol! Those few lines were made on the spur of the moment just for entertaining the person who posted before me. I would never commit harakiri with that type of writing.

parsibagan, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  5. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is exactly why I really dislike this new advertising that Shaun is using. It's becoming difficult to see the difference between links the poster actually dropped and which ones are being autogenerated. It does seem that the autogenerated ones are showing up as ads.digitalpoint.....

I got caught by one of these the other day and later apologized to the person I accused of link dropping.

YMC, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  6. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depending upon the business, some companies have a very small target audience. Many appropriate search terms for their businesses may not even amount to 400 views a year. Any SEO strategy for them should be based upon finding their true converting phrases, no matter how few searches, rather than those that simply lead to wasted bandwidth.

Are you saying that a well-written article for those types of industries would not be accepted by your article directory and should be classified as poetry? I'm asking not to start a fight but for a reason - I am currently working with a number of these clients and thought a couple could benefit from a bit of article marketing. If it would be a waste of time, I'd rather know before I even bring it up with my clients.

YMC, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  7. PTexplosion

PTexplosion Member

Best Answers:
    Survey, Question, Write, Review, Re Write ;)

PTexplosion, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  8. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    YMC Many large and small article directories are cracking down, as the profitable crops of adsense revenue are over. For example, one of the largest (not EZA) is simply letting articles sit without issuing them unless they came in on a pay for placement basis. The often quality writers are baffled. Go Articles, not a bad source, is suddenly not accepting articles from Yahoo, AOL, Google, etc. accounts.

Now cut to the real issues. BIO Boxes, used over and over again are just plain stupid. On mine, for SEO effect you should start a new final paragraph. Then re-enter the keywords of title by _____, and where you want to lead the reader. Up to 3 links there. One the full domain name, the others directed to other pages on the website. It is very essential, that within the first 100 words of content you enter the company, and spelled out http domain address. This content link holds maximum power.

ArticleBase has increased its power tenfold in one year, and has a powerful distribution system, where your article (as a duplicate though) goes to Isnare and the Article Dashboard directory chain of some pretty sorry material. However some articles on the weak end are being thrown in. If they lower standards slightly more, EZA which has already dropped in Google's PR eye, will be surpassed for a number of reasons. I could give you the name of one of 120 directories, that are a super chain, other than the directory owner submitting, each directory contains exact duplicate content. (The "franchise" owner is hoping for easy revenue).

On smaller directories, many have imposed a easy qualifier stand. Simply decline articles that do not meet 400 or 500+ word standards. That one factor alone wipes out an incredible amount of trash. Now, an article directory owner with a customized program has lots of flexibility over the "cookie cutter" models. For mine, I have eliminated over 100 standard categories. I will be adding over 100 professional business categories. There are special categories in the making for writers to showcase their work, PR releases, site reviews, and if wanted poetry. The are many great items of non-offensive word art under 400 to 500 words. However for every good one, are 8 or 9 that are not. Mine allows You tube or Video insertion, or even a company personalized slide show.

If your clients reached my current minimum of 450 words, they would receive instant approval, and immediately high quality search engines, and major blogs would be pinged to encourage distribution. Personally, mine is designed to help writers, educate those who buy quality, and heavily through volunteers with delete privileges get rid of the scams. (that by the way is now a word banned by EZA). You might say, that since I am not looking for revenue, but quality, I can afford to set my own standards. As you can see, I am not advertising a link. Quality or uprising writers see me as a help. Those stuck in the mud see me as a threat.

This was longer than intended, but hopefully clears up some misconceptions.----------Not a speed writer answer.

9. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dyadvisor, your post was quite informative but you did not address a submitted article's ability to draw traffic. Your reply talks of quality and length but doesn't mention drawing traffic. I worked on a piece this week for a keyphrase that garners less than 10 searches a month on Google. Assuming it gets the top position, off-site and inter-site SEO is not part of my tasking, the traffic will be some fraction of 10, allowing for some of 10 searchers to not be using the term correctly. With so little potential traffic, would you accept a well-written, 500+ word article on a topic relating to the phrase?

As a disclaimer here, I've never done article marketing by using article directories. The whole taking of a quality piece and essentially giving it away to anyone who wants to use it and assuming they keep my links/bio intact has been something I've thought benefited the directory owner and all the content freeloaders more than it would me.

To the OP, sorry to derail your topic further.

YMC, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  10. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Some good points.

First an honest website directory owner, helps you get traffic from blogs, etc. There is no monetary gain, but for your client there is. Say you wrote a trade article, and a trade blog with 700 readers picked it up (a common occurrence). That benefits your client with identity and possible visitors. If you are permitted to leave your name as author, that gets you recognition. PLUS A BASE OF prospective clients for you.

The advantage of a small directory is control, and not getting you thrown in some large heap. Right now I have 40,000 not 4,000,000 articles. Some categories might have 25, your client, his friends, and family once a day with different ISP address can visit and post a comment (without spamming).

My concern is not speed in accumulated fast written articles, but in having quality submissions. In fact if a client of yours had a volunteer person to act as a moderator, they could delete poor quality articles that slipped in for their group of categories.

The number of outside readers you want. According to my early stats, for readers viewing at work, college educ., and male the figures are far above average. So if the subject was not a CB or CJ affiliate product, and especially aligned to a profession or skill that would be fine.

My article directory because of instant approval and scrutiny later does have some junk currently. Good readers want quality only, so even if the readership were lower it would stick. Even more so when put in the properly defined category. (a detailed description on a category, can even be written).

I have access to 2 million PLR articles, and poor junk is not hard to spot. It falls in the same category as articles speed written, trashed forever and the author banned, ISP recorded, and website recorded.

11. dia51

dia51 Peon

Best Answers:
    outsource writing assignments its the fastest and cheapest way to write articles

dia51, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  12. hulefar

hulefar Peon

Best Answers:
    Start by stop looking at the keyword when writing, that way i learned to write pretty darn fast.

hulefar, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  13. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hulefar: An article NEVER has one keyword. If it did the subject would be so plain and boring that no one would finish it.

The plan before writing an article requires sometimes as much as the research time. Of the three, writing is the fastest. If you fail the first two, you can be a speed writer Ezine Articles would be proud of.

Who benefits from the article? Not the reader. Not you as a penny ante writer. Not the article website owner, who typical loses $500 every time he pays $5 for 500 words instead of $25 for higher quality.The winner is Ezine Articles, jammed full of ads, has just added 6 major advertisers to Adsense to blind readers. (they are near the top ten adsense earners last 5 years)

When you learn how to write, you will know there are typically 4 keywords, 4 support words, and using 4 quality synonym groups each for the first 8 words.

Example - your keyword Yamaha. Yahama is blah, blah, blah.
    Quality trained writer: Yamaha XKT350 Trail Bike: Find Power with Perfect Price

A person that enters a 1, 2, or 3 word search is rarely a buyer. Those entering 4 to 6 words are. Use my example title and think like a person ready to buy, here are a couple searches they might use , out of at least 30 the article provides.
    1. find yamaha xkt350 trail bike 2, perfect Yamaha trail bike 3. yamaha xtPowet350 trail bike price 4. Power Yamaha trail bike. 30+ quality search terms when additional words like: New, recommended, and rated are in the first 126 character spaces of the content.

Speed writing targets a wide range of people with very few genuine shoppers. Quality writing researches word usage, & subject matter, and then uses word art and structure. The extra writing price paid turns out to be minor. Buying a poor, low end article is a minimum $500 loss. Rather try to retrain stupids dogs, new top notch professional are presented a concept they never though of. Almost every writer and purchaser need to be educated.

I help writers to target buyers by showing them prospective clients a price of at least $300 for a group of articles. The buyer is shown how even if only 1 in 4 or 5 visitors turn into a sale, they will make at least $3.300. If you are paid right, you are nicely compensated for your extra time preparing before writing.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
    dyadvisor, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  14. sherifmayika

sherifmayika Peon

Best Answers:
    interesting topic

sherifmayika, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  15. willowhope

willowhope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can type 120 words per minute with 100% accuracy, speech to text is slower than typing.

The only problem I have is knowing what to say fast enough.

willowhope, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  16. Michelle E

Michelle E Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    'gettig an article written fast'
    'your mind mover much faster'

Get me out of here... tis a silly place!!
    :D

Michelle E, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  17. Michelle E

Michelle E Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One of the things I struggle with is writing articles, content etc., not because I can't write. English is my native language and is one of my stronger points, not that I don't make mistakes myself of course, but I tend to go into way too much depth and not get to the point. I find it difficult to structure my writing to be relevant and helpful in 300 words... any help appreciated...

Michelle E, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  18. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Michelle, I've had a similar problem with a current project. How do you take a single subject that people have written entire books about, write something for both search engines and people and keep it to 1,000 to 1,200 words? The answer I found was to not worry about length so much and let the piece just flow. When it's done, I chop out the "wow, that's neat but only a trivia buff or expert would care" bits and rework wordy passages. Then I go back and life out the more detailed sections to create 1-3 additional pieces. Where I lifted passages, I then put a short synopsis of the passage and a link to the secondary article. I then revisit the secondary pieces, move things around and maybe even add some good stuff I thought I originally couldn't fit in. My client is getting his stuff faster, I'm less frustrated, my hourly rate on his projects is closer to where it belongs and I'm a hero for giving him extra pieces.

Might not work for you, but it might be worth a try. If nothing else, you'll end up with more pieces to sell from the same research.

YMC, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  19. Xaina

Xaina Peon

Best Answers:
    Stick to your own style of writing and enhance the expression if you want to not the speed!

Xaina, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  20. candy.joomlashine

candy.joomlashine Peon

Best Answers:
    To me, writing includes 3 stages:

1. Understand about it clearly, having a certain feeling about it.

2. Organize ideas.

3. Writing.

So, writing down is the last stage. I just can do it fast when I have 2 stages above stably. And personally, I don't like to do 3 stages at the same time, I need a certain time for 2 first stages before do the 3rd stage fast.

candy.joomlashine, Aug 24, 2010 IP