1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Write Blog Comments That Affects The Success Of Your Blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Andrew M. Warner, Jul 15, 2014.

Are you the type of person that writes detailed comments on people's post of do you just write that generic crap like "Great post!" "Good share!"

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    Andrew M. Warner, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your comment should be relevant to content of the blog where you post a comment.

iwebsocial, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  3. Romy Lakip

Romy Lakip Peon

Best Answers:
    The first thing I do is go to https://app.buzzsumo.com and type in a keyword that is relevant to my niche. For me, this could be "spirituality", "Buddhism", "New Age", etc. For you, it might be "marketing", "SEO", "Fly Fishing", or whatever.

In the results, there will be blog posts that have ranked well and been shared a lot. I'll use this information to generate blog post ideas that seem popular and I'll create a list of topics. I usually have around 30 - 60 topics in my list.

Next, I'll begin writing an article for each topic. Each article gets scheduled for posting on my blog, one per day. Once I have about a month of posts scheduled, I can sit back and begin working on my next round of posts without feeling rushed or overwhelmed.

Generating high quality content on a niche blog to engage your readers is not as difficult as it may seem. It just takes a little work!

This will at least give you an idea of what to write about. If you end up hiring someone else to write for you you can give them examples of the content you want written. Hope this helps!

Romy Lakip, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  4. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't write crap like great comment! Write like you are in 1800 when there are no blog and you got a letter and you need to reply. I know the 99% can't do that, but ignore the losers and be the 1%

www_HypeFree_com, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  5. usemyteam

usemyteam Member

Best Answers:
    Your comment should be inline with the content. It means you have read it and you are not just there to get backlinks. It should be reciprocal for you and the blog to have a win-win situation.

usemyteam, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  6. ferry rinaldi

ferry rinaldi Member

Best Answers:
    Make comments should be relevant to the content, it's better if you comment on it in a professional and depth

ferry rinaldi, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  7. nameless7

nameless7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your comments should be not only relevant to the content, but at the same time very informative and useful

nameless7, Oct 9, 2014 IP