1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write 4000 words an hour

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by PassGoSEO, May 9, 2013.

1. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Hear what you say, and good points, well made. However... a vast underclass of semi-literate wannabe blackhatterers who use spinners to offer 'content' at prices real writers can't approach can do nothing but make it harder for real writers to function.

For example, what kind of sales do you think Rolls Royce would enjoy if there were no other car manufacturers? Sure, there'd be a lot less cars on the roads overall, but there'd also be a HELL of a lot more Rollers.

Same with writing. These bozos are muddying the waters for real writers. Perhaps they will eventually fade away and die off, but the important word there is 'eventually'. There's an old trading proverb which is fairly apt - "The market can remain illogical longer than you can remain liquid".

Anyways, the thread is about a spinner writer publicly encouraging people to break the law, not about whether spinning is a good or bad thing (it's obviously bad, no need to debate that).

PassGoSEO, May 14, 2013 IP
  2. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I took one sentence that you wrote and did it in a spinner:

{People who|Individuals who|Those who|Folks who|People that} {use|make use of|utilize|employ|work with} {this type of|this kind of|this sort of|such a|this} {software|software program|computer software|software package|application} {really|truly|actually|genuinely|definitely} {annoy|irritate|upset|frustrate|provoke} {me|me personally|myself|us|everyone}, {it|this|that|the idea|the item} {makes it|causes it to be|helps it be|can make it|causes it to become} {so|therefore|thus|consequently|and so} {hard|difficult|tough|challenging|tricky} {for|with regard to|regarding|pertaining to|intended for} {decent|good|respectable|reasonable|quality} {honest|truthful|sincere|trustworthy|straightforward} {writers|authors|copy writers|freelance writers|internet writers} {to make a|to create a|to produce a|to generate a|to manufacture a} {proper|correct|appropriate|suitable|right} {living|residing|dwelling|existing|located}!

Following The Second Words in the spinning - Individuals who make use of this kind of software program truly irritate me personally, this causes it to be difficult with regard to good truthful authors to create a residing.

LOL well, after spinning the last part did not turn out right BUT if you are a pro at spinning, you can still produce quality content that passes copyscape and the spinning helps with making it faster but in order for it to look great, you need to rewrite some of the content after spinning it.

However, I still think that even doing it like this that I could personally not do 4,000 words in one hour without it looking like total crap. They must not care about the quality of content.I am thinking that if that much is accomplished then he's outsourcing his work to a team.

I did this for people to understand and know what spinning is all about because some get it confused with rewriting when it's not the same.

FYI - I do NOT spin my content unless if the client requests for it.

Cheers

Last edited: May 15, 2013
    DreamingBig, May 15, 2013 IP
  3. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting thing about your post is that 99% of the losers who pay for content like that probably won't be able to see what is wrong with the sentence.

Spinning is evil - end of. Even if you spin your own stuff to 'get more juice from it', you aren't making the web a better place, in fact, quite the opposite.

What would you rather be? One of the good guys who helped build the internet? Or one of the jackholes who tried to spoil it purely to make a couple of bucks?

The jackholes have already lost, of course.

PassGoSEO, May 15, 2013 IP
  4. VaultBoss

VaultBoss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure why some people claim that spun articles are infringing copyrights?

I do not debate the quality of spun articles - far from that.

But I want to point out that an article writer (any writer, basically) CAN, if he/she so wishes, spin their ORIGINAL article as many times they want and post it to as many places they like.

All I'm saying is that theft would be when taking someone else's work, without their consent (remember, there are such things as PLR rights) and then use that work for their own benefit.

Spinning, per se, is no different than say.. guns. They CAN be evil, but it depends on who and how uses them.

VaultBoss, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  5. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Er... because they are? Creating 'derivative works' is illegal in most of the civilized world. Search for 'derivative work' if you don't understand about copyright law.

Indeed they can. But why would they WANT to???? It's basically spam. You're trying to force the search engines to give you more screen real estate than they otherwise would, in order to try and screw a few more bucks out of an article (a few more buck than the article is worth, otherwise why would you be doing it???).

Face it, spinning and posting your crap, even if you wrote it yourself is as relevant as if I spin this sentence and post it on this thread 500 times.

It would do nothing but irritate everyone, and make it very hard for a reader to use the thread.

if you can't understand that, fear not, You'll get your just desserts in good time.

PassGoSEO, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  6. VaultBoss

VaultBoss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I certainly understand, and like I said, I was NOT debating the effectiveness, the ethics/morality or some such, just the legality of it, in regards to one's own work.

We are not in disagreement and I wasn't trying to diminish your arguments - I was just posing a question.
    I admit, I already knew the correct answer to it (obviously not yours) but I just wanted to see what people think about it.

Personally, I do not condone the usage of firearms by civilians, but that doesn't make it less legal in certain jurisdictions. So, what gives?

VaultBoss, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  7. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Comparing spun articles to guns... That's definitely a first.

If a person spins their own original work, fine. It's the persons own work. They can do with it as they please. They may or may not see some benefit from it, but the person is still using their own original work as the source.

The problem is when a person uses someone elses work that they do not have the permission to use, run it through some sort of word spinner program and claim the results as their own. Using the new text for some sort of benefit. Sure, many people get away with using this tactic on the internet. The only consequence they may face is a bitch slap from Google. It still doesn't make it okay to do, regardless of where in the world the person who is using spun content from an unauthorized source resides. The person still stole someone elses work, covering up that they did by using one or more word spinning tactics, and then trying to pass a forgery off as their own. Even in a country like China where producing knock-offs of products is big business, it still doesn't make the practice okay to do.

A person who engages in this practice of spinning content is going to continue to do so until it is no longer profitable for them to do so. It's just one of those things that is always going to be a constant on the internet. Just when Google bitch slaps some people, there are others Google just hasn't caught up to yet. Google is always going to be playing catch-up with these types of people and the tactics they use.

TextServices, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  8. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure some folks spin their own work but they are so far in the minority as to be virtually insignificant.

Spinning is just a shortcut for folks looking to make money online without putting forth much effort. Problem is as one batch of folks figures out it doesn't work, there's plenty of new folks to take their place.

YMC, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  9. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    You're not debating anything. There is no debate. Creating derivative works without permission is illegal in most civilized nations, fact. Presumably you understand what a fact is?

gosh, I'm sure we're all waiting with baited breath for the 'correct answer' from someone who thinks that content spinning is like using firearms.

Infanticide was legal in ancient Greece, it's not legal in the USA (except Alabama, obviously) - so what gives?

Trying to muddy the issue like this doesn't help. Even spinning your own material does nothing except fill up servers with mild varieties of the same crap.

If it wasn't good enough to get traffic in the first place, your writing won't be improved by spinning 100,000 copies of it and submitting it to every article directory in the Universe.

Sometimes, you just have to accept that you suck at something, and find something else to do.

PassGoSEO, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  10. VaultBoss

VaultBoss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's quite bothering how you can answer (even quoting me) w/o reading what I wrote.

The fact is, like I said, it is perfectly legal, in ANY jurisdiction, to spin YOUR OWN content. That is what I said, not what you 'think' I said, or make it up, rather...

Again, not wanting to get into debate with YOU, personally. We are simply talking about different things.

I truly appreciate the enthusiasm you show.
    Cheers!

VaultBoss, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  11. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    My apologies - I didn't read it very carefully. I tend not to spend much time carefully reading stuff spammers create. As you previously posted about spinning general material, not your own, I was still trying to (pointlessly) engage you in that 'debate', and didn't notice you'd narrowed the field to just your own stuff.

As you say, it's perfectly legal to spin your own material anywhere, AFAIK. You can even translate it into Klingon if you wish, or reverse the word order. It's your text, you can do what you like with it. Obviously. When you publish multiple spun versions of it, you may be legally in the clear, but morally, you're a reprehensible spammer, end of.

As I keep saying, and as you keep refusing to answer, do you really think you're making the web a better place by trying to 'fool' the search engines with multiple minor variations of an article they are obviously unwilling to rank naturally???

PassGoSEO, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  12. Austine Obiaeli

Austine Obiaeli Peon

Best Answers:
    plr articles are now making the top rank of most blogging post .are you sick and tired of writing articles ..
    then you need me to help you do that and get entitle to my 20 000 plr articles just for $5
    http://fiverr.com/brendawills/write-three-articles-up-to-400-words-each-for-your-site

Austine Obiaeli, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  13. oo87

oo87 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I love article spinners. The content that comes out of those programs are hilarious. It's like a sophisticated ad-lib. What is even better is non-native spun articles, so the words being used as replacements every few words can be completely random.

"You will always have a good {friend|buddy|amigo|banana|congress} by your side!"

oo87, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  14. rockiesfan24

rockiesfan24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't use it. Write your own or hire a professional to do it. Simple. Quality content wins.

rockiesfan24, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  15. pablo123

pablo123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was seeing so many advertisements of these spinning programs that I decided to buy one. After all, some of my clients (I am a professional writer with 10+ years of experience) were specifically asking for spun content. I am not disclosing the name here, because it is among the most popular ones. I tried using it. Let me tell you something - it wasn't any good. I had to manually change the copy again to make it presentable. I had to look at my client's interest. Would never supply such low quality content, no matter what the client is paying. Work is not just about making money and even reputation. Ethics is certainly very important to me. Anyway, I am a writer, and I myself do not believe that such spinners are any good.

pablo123, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  16. pablo123

pablo123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And anyway, you have got to be logical. If anything says that you can create 4000 words in an hour, then it has got to be thrown away. A spinner with 'Artificial Intelligence' - that would be the day.

pablo123, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  17. goalseeker

goalseeker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wholeheartedly agree with those who decry spinning or robot writers. You do not need to be a
    Shakespeare or a Hemminway to write good articles. It is those individuals who believe in the magic bullet approach or get rich quick who contaminate the web. To write a good article you should forget writing to the search engine, just sit yourself down and chat as if you were talking to a dear friend about the subject, so much better if he/she (I am PC) declare they have a problem and you can solve it.

When talking to someone you automatically bring out key phrases and LSI words, your words have to be relative to what you say otherwise you will be talking rubbish (sorry we are back to article spinners)

Articles spinners are designed to make the creator money at the expense of the gullible who believes their every word.

goalseeker, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  18. rihannsu

rihannsu Member

Best Answers:
    Ugh, I agree. Stay far, far away from article spinners. Google will ding you, if not this month but a few months from now.

I can comfortably write a quality, original SEO optimized 1000 words in an hour. Anything more and I just fall over from exhaustion.

rihannsu, Jul 1, 2013 IP