1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to work with visual interface in C++?

Discussion in 'C#' started by jems ander, Jun 16, 2013.

I am teaching myself C++, I have downloaded code::blocks and even run my first hello world scripts and a bit more, but so far all the tutorials I have bee using seem to using the shell command to display the data. I mean, when I run the program, I can only see the output from the command line interface, but I actually want to see panels, like the javascript window with button and everything, so, how do I actually call that in C++ terminology, and how can I run a simple hello world script or something similar using it? Is there any link that could show me a simple tutorial using this basic interface, instead of using a black screen to run everythin?

jems ander, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  2. iulian.pw

iulian.pw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go with .NET and Visual Studio from Microsoft to create C++ Windows applications. Here is a link: http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng

iulian.pw, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  3. ActiveFrost

ActiveFrost Notable Member

Best Answers: