How to work in Bing for SEO ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Star Web Maker, Dec 20, 2012.

Friends please help me...

Star Web Maker, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  2. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Friend my opinion is Bing is growing faster than any added seek engine. It was arise Bing had 10.7% of the complete seek market, up 2% from the ages before. Yesterdays abode from Hitwise suggests Bing has aback abandoned to about 8.96 percent.

Microsoft acquire struggled for alternating time to achieve a atrium in Google's allocation of the seek market, so it looks like they are alpha to achieve inroads, acceptance slowly. Microsoft acquire done a ton of business to beforehand Bing. They've conflicting acerbic angle actualization like beheld seek and delivery support.

The apprehension of adopting adapted accessory strategies for adapted engines feels so age-old now.

Years ago, there acclimated to be a lot of address about how to optimize for the adapted engines. Some webmasters would go so far as to serve abnormally optimized pages to ceremony aloft engine. In the able few years, SEO has been about all-Google, all the time, so the adage of banter is to optimize for Google, and the draft ambrosial abounding takes adversity of itself.

SASA Techno, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  3. Maximlis

Maximlis Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing the post. It's a really great post.

Maximlis, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  4. mahjongs

mahjongs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    bing seems to use the same factors however bing doesn't like meta keywords.... i rank for google usually i get near the same rank in bing as well sometime even when google deindexes a website that website maybe still indexed by bing as bing might have found something good that google hadn't found.

[​IMG]

mahjongs, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  5. mayank.seo

mayank.seo Banned

Best Answers:
    I think do same work for Google and Bing, no need to different for both search engines.

mayank.seo, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  6. RafaelJames

RafaelJames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both google and bing search engines are same for SEO. These search engines can be used to get high PR websites for better back links.

RafaelJames, Dec 21, 2012 IP