1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to work abroad as a Digital Marketer?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sriram.on, May 16, 2016.

Hi,

Am Sriram from India. Having 3 years experience in Digital Marketing. I would like to work abroad as a Digital Marketer. Will pursuing MBA or some other degree can help me achieve my dream? Else, what should I do to increase my chances?

Thanks in advance,
    Sriram K

sriram.on, May 16, 2016 IP
  2. Impower Solutions

Impower Solutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's a great mindset. Learn the basics from any college but you need to get into the field to understand the real concept. Good Luck!

Impower Solutions, May 19, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Be aware that working in another country may require a work permit/visa.
    I did some short stints in the US - a total of 7 weeks - on contract, still employed by my local company and paid at home, and technically I should have got a work visa. In some countries you can't even volunteer for a charity if you don't have the right paperwork.

sarahk, May 19, 2016 IP
  4. CaseyGris

CaseyGris Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you set your mind to it, you can certainly do it. A little over a year ago I got some online certifications in SEO and digital marketing and was hired by a digital marketing firm shortly after. So I suggest getting some certifications. Not only do they look good on paper for employers, but they also teach you tons.

CaseyGris, May 23, 2016 IP